Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Below Zero
    We call them PFDs here in Colorado because we are so cool! Don't try to be cooler than us! I'm serious, man. It's just not possible. You know we are cool. Just admit it. It's OK. I won't tell anyone.
    Fine, be that way, I don't want to be cool anyway.
    "boobs just make the world better really" - Woodsy

in, in, and in. Saturday? Can we bust out this paperwork bs in one day?

keep us posted bz/blurred...

did i mention i am so fucking in?

you fucking bastards...im titties deep in the swamp known as new jersey right now....

Bump for Telekop.

I've gotta go to Wyoming this weekend, but next weekend it's on kids. Everyone that wants to ramp needs to send away for their card right away. www.ussa.org

Brett

Sounds like a pretty sweet deal you guys are getting! Cheaper that Park Shitty.

Quote Originally Posted by BlurredElevens
    Bump for Telekop.

I've gotta go to Wyoming this weekend, but next weekend it's on kids. Everyone that wants to ramp needs to send away for their card right away. www.ussa.org

Brett
    shite. Ill be away the next 2 weekends. Im gonna send for the card today. When are they open till this summer? September?

Blurred, I can ignore the fact that you are usually a dick on this forum for the simple fact that you get shit done. Props. I can renew my USSA card from '98 and I am ready to join the shit show. I want in. You guys shootin' for next weekend 7/23 - 7/24?
    Slicker than Denny Baker's cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Darksider
    Blurred, I can ignore the fact that you are usually a dick on this forum for the simple fact that you get shit done. Props. I can renew my USSA card from '98 and I am ready to join the shit show. I want in. You guys shootin' for next weekend 7/23 - 7/24?
    Fear not, you will have a ton of fun if you hang out with this dick.

If anyone of you rampers need a place to stay in Steamboat, I have some room at my place.

SheRa, from meeting you briefly at the hot springs after you got LaPlata, you seem like one cool customer - I believe it if you say it. look forward to making some turns with you some day.
    Chocolate? This is doodoo, BABY!

Quote Originally Posted by yetipolice
    If anyone of you rampers need a place to stay in Steamboat, I have some room at my place.
    Post preserved!

Hey I can't remember now - are you Jason and Jeremy's sister? If so, I'd love to see you up in Steamboat...

Well, even if not.

There's talk of going to 4-10s at my nursery in August, so of course I asked for Sundays off. Hopefully.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Dside11-11
    SheRa, from meeting you briefly at the hot springs after you got LaPlata, you seem like one cool customer - I believe it if you say it. look forward to making some turns with you some day.
    Likewise and backatcha.

Your new name is giving me double vision...or something.

WOW it's uncommon to hear someone quote Foreigner these days!
    Calmer than you dude

Although many times I wish I wasn't, yes I am their sister.

Quote Originally Posted by SheRa
    Post preserved!

Hey I can't remember now - are you Jason and Jeremy's sister? If so, I'd love to see you up in Steamboat...

Well, even if not.

There's talk of going to 4-10s at my nursery in August, so of course I asked for Sundays off. Hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by SheRa
    Likewise and backatcha.

Your new name is giving me double vision...or something.
    Yeah, I hate it. But I guess I should be a nice guy and comply with everyone's wishes.
    Chocolate? This is doodoo, BABY!

Yeah, I hate it. But I guess I should be a nice guy and comply with everyone's wishes.
    Most importanty, you don't want to be on Iceman's shit list

A name is a name. Unless its as cool as mine, but your just straight outta luck

ps. you should come skiing tommorow.

Z

Was that name picked by committee?

You should let all of us maggots choose your name for you. Sound like fun. Hmmmm....

Slasher
    Elevens
    ElevenSquared

I don't know where slasher came from.

Quote Originally Posted by Z
    Most importanty, you don't want to be on Iceman's shit list
    A name is a name. Unless its as cool as mine, but your just straight outta luck

Quote Originally Posted by Z
    ps. you should come skiing tommorow.
    Yup.

I'm fucking in. holy blazes.
    can't do this weekend July 30, etc. since i need to scare up a PDF and ebay a cheap ass glow in the dark early 90's wetsuit, hopefully a nice Ocean Pacific in peach and royal blue or something. (does OP make em? please tell me they make em)..

Blurry, you're the fucking mang, you certainly get chit done. Damn dude, you .
    scroll to "Buy DVD", very bottom of page http://bhandf.com/bhandf%202008/longform.htm I do not work for Bill, just dig his work.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. (It) is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. . .There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so. . .people won't feel insecure around you. . . -Williamson

still on the ice coast here...coming back soon though....definately need to ramp and drink beers soon

Price update: only $50 for the USSA membership.
    "Can't vouch for him, though he seems normal via email."

I was up at the ramps a few weeks ago with the kids. You need the USSA membership, $45 yearly fee(per person) to the SSWSC and your daily jump fee. I think $30 gets you on the ramp and tramp. It's cheaper if you have a coach with you. There is a 10 day punch card for $150 which can be used by multiple people at the same time (3 people can each jump 5 days).

The water was nice when I was there. My son didn't bother to wear a wet suit since it was so warm. You might want one if the weather turns cold. Other essentials are helmet and life jacket/PFD. Ski straps are a good idea.

It's great to have something like this so close, my kids had a good time getting new tricks dialed in. We've got a few more days planned in August.

Have fun and don't edge...

Quote Originally Posted by dbldmnd
    You need the USSA membership, $45 yearly fee(per person) to the SSWSC and your daily jump fee.
    Whoa, Whoa, Whoa!

What's up with this $45 yearly fee to SSWSC? Jon's email (noted below) to Brett never mentioned that. Are you positive about that?

Yes. We are damnnnn lucky. Here's the e-mail he sent me.

Hi Brett,

Ya'll are welcome to c'mon up and jump anytime. Our open hours are:
    Wed & Fri 5pm-close (dark,rain or 8pm)
    Thurs 12 - close (see above definition of "close")
    Sat 2pm - close
    Sun 10am - close

Cost is $15 per day or there are season pass ($300) and 10 Day cards ($150) available as well. The only other thing you need, besides your own gear, is a USSA membership. More info about ussa memberships can be found at www.ussa.org. Let me know if you have any other questions.

--
    Jon Casson
    Program Director
    SSWSC Snowboard Team
    Edit: Also, what's the point of getting a 10 day jump card for $150 if the price is $15 per day?
    Last edited by Below Zero; 07-27-2005 at 04:27 PM.

Maybe you guys are getting a special deal? I know I payed the $45 when I was there.

Quote Originally Posted by dbldmnd
    Maybe you guys are getting a special deal? I know I payed the $45 when I was there.
    Hey, thanks for the info. I guess we'll find out when we get there. Any pics to post? Didn't know they had a tramp too - sweet!