Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    cod liver oil, bovine colostrum and phosphatidylserine

Go to Whole Foods and spend $200 on unproven homeopathic, herbal, and vitamin remedies. It won't help your immune system, but you'll be so pissed about wasting the money you won't notice you're sick.

You could also try some kind of cleanse where you eat only a couple of random foods, and you'll have so little energy you won't be able to focus on feeling lousy.
    Outlive the bastards - Ed Abbey

Quote Originally Posted by I've seen black diamonds! View Post
    You're in Boulder? Everybody is sick around here. Shit is going around. It's not just you. We recently had a six week stretch during which at least one of my wife, my son and I was always sick. Cold, Bronchitis, Flu without a break. We seem to be out of it at home, but I had a meeting today and half the room was sick.
    Look on the bright side - at least it wasn't mumps or some other easily preventable communicable disease.

Fucking Boulder...

Quote Originally Posted by mtngirl79 View Post
    yeah, Im finally not sick all the time and I even got a cold last month that didnt turn to pneumonia..
    Still got the hero though eh? Bummer

Quote Originally Posted by Pegleg View Post
    Go to Whole Foods and spend $200 on unproven homeopathic, herbal, and vitamin remedies. It won't help your immune system, but you'll be so pissed about wasting the money you won't notice you're sick.

You could also try some kind of cleanse where you eat only a couple of random foods, and you'll have so little energy you won't be able to focus on feeling lousy.
    You can score some nice ass at Whole Foods. They're dumb bitches, but, hey, it's not like you're gonna debate them.
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva View Post
    You can score some nice ass at Whole Foods. They're dumb bitches, but, hey, it's not like you're gonna debate them.
    Classy.
    Outlive the bastards - Ed Abbey

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    Still got the hero though eh? Bummer
    yeah, I skied some hero snow, yesterday. Pretty rad how strong a couple months with a good trainer gets you.