Page 64 of 72 FirstFirst ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,600 of 1782
    Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post
    Walked a little too
    Nice hmmmm W/D area?

There's a trail back there somewhere under the leaves. All these pictures rog posts that are 40 pixels wide make me think he is just trolling us at this point trying to be funny.

Super nice out today riding around in the afternoon. Nice that 99% of riders have packed it in.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20171112_141137.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	1.89 MB 
ID:	215906
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Nice stoke men. I think I figured out how to make my pics biggar. Backyard stoke from today.
    Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 243
Size:  172.5 KB
    Homegrown flow trail lol
Views: 248
Size:  174.2 KB
    Rise and shine, daylight in the swamp
Views: 244
Size:  159.6 KB

Today was beautiful. Cold but not bad. Had a great group for the upper 5 miles of this but solo for the rest. Would have added another ~4 miles but it was cold and I was alone and got sketched because the park was completely empty.Name:  Screenshot 2017-11-12 at 8.49.12 PM.png
Views: 293
Size:  281.0 KB

A few from today in the hood. Mid 30's and cold drizzle. Nice couple hours in the woods. Great riding.
    packing.
Views: 228
Size:  152.9 KB
    Love me some rocky trail.
Views: 214
Size:  170.8 KB
    Double roll to drop to tight left turn rock thrust whipper around the tree up ahead.
Views: 219
Size:  163.2 KB
    Home made bridges get me home in the rain.
Views: 214
Size:  162.0 KB

Views: 213
Size:  173.2 KB
    Another day another dollar. Huh?
    New trail build day today. Trail starts on left behind my rear wheel.

Views: 206
Size:  171.5 KB
    Cutting/clearing corridor.

Quote Originally Posted by HankScorpio View Post
    North Conway trails absolutely rule. Bummed I never made it there this year. I hope you got up there.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMan View Post
    Agree wholeheartedly. Nothing touches the place in northern NE IMO. It's got everything and a shit ton of it. No trail fees, no trail closures, no crowds ever. Big vert if you want it, mellow cruise terrain too. Big rock big views.

Shit you may have just made my mind up for me. Thanx Hank!
    Can one of you point me in the right direction for trail intel? I looked around on trailforks and the white mountains nemba site.. both have a bit listed but definitely not a ton.

Quote Originally Posted by radam View Post
    Can one of you point me in the right direction for trail intel? I looked around on trailforks and the white mountains nemba site.. both have a bit listed but definitely not a ton.
    Rode up there this weekend and go the low-down, expect even more great things! I think they'll hopefully have some maps out soon for the trails, the new one they are working on is going to be an all time flow trail, which will be a great complement to some truly rowdy descents they have in the area!

Fuck fucking "flow" trail in the ass and keep that shit at KT or wherever else brown sidewalks are welcome. /rant.

I'll be back with some trail Intel later on tonite 😇

Ehh sometimes it's fun, time and a place for everything When I go to places, like KT, that are known for that kind of trail I try to mix it up with some of that and some more natural terrain. I don't hate on any type of trail as long as I'm riding I'm probably happier than I would be if I wasn't.

My regular spot is mostly windy up and down rolly stuff but there are a few trail segments that let you just flow with no brakes, just proper cornering to control speed. No berms and banks or any of that just proper use of the terrain but in my mind they qualify as flow sections. They are a whole bunch of fun.

17 NE - Get out and ride thread

roj hates vert, he lives and rides on the flattest possible terrain. Flow makes no sense to him, therefore it must suck. Railing berms is addictive. Mobbing down 8% pitches, is addictive. That stuff roj likes, my gravel bike would be at home there. For fucks sake, man.
    Take a lap
    crab in my shoe mouth

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    roj hates vert, he lives and rides on the flattest possible terrain. Flow makes no sense to him, therefore it must suck. Railing berms is addictive. Mobbing down 8% pitches, is addictive. That stuff roj likes, my gravel bike would be at home there. For fucks sake, man.
    Take a lap
    Bring your gravel bike. I assure you you won't get very far on it before giving up. I've taken many laps daily, thank you. Tomorrow cannot come soon enough. You riding?

Yeah, but not on the flat boring shit. I crave vert.
    Laps
    crab in my shoe mouth

Quote Originally Posted by radam View Post
    Ok radam, what kind of riding do you like, and how long do you want to ride for in time or mileage? North Conway has it all.

The best part about the valley is that for every 1 mile of marked mapped trail, there's 3 miles of unmarked unmapped trail.

Yeah, but not on the flat boring shit. I crave vert.
    Laps
    We both love big vert. Shit I like climbing as much or more than descending. A descent is just to get to the next climb. We should hook up for some uphill fun.

Yeah, no roj. I like going fast, downhill. Getting to the top clean, is cool and all. But just like skiing, it's all about the down.
    It okay, yer a dad now, old dad, at that. Go ahead and ride those dead straight, flat trails. You've earned it!
    crab in my shoe mouth

I never said anything about going slow DH. I fully agree with you on the skiing sentiment.

I'd love to see video of Butthurt "Shredding the Gnar" on his MTB. After the above comments I'm sure it would be fucking hilarious. Sorry to Butt-in. Back to the follies!

Not gonna lie, I would too.

DaveNJ, I'm a way better skier than you will ever be. What makes you think I can't ride? You really are a bitter, little fruit.

And roj, no fucking way you can hang with me when the trail points down, No Fucking Way.
    crab in my shoe mouth

Fuck fucking "flow" trail in the ass and keep that shit at KT or wherever else brown sidewalks are welcome. /rant.

I'll be back with some trail Intel later on tonite
    Bwhahaha! You ride with me and you’ll be bleeding jongster.

DaveNJ, I'm a way better skier than you will ever be. What makes you think I can't ride? You really are a bitter, little fruit.

And roj, no fucking way you can hang with me when the trail points down, No Fucking Way.
    Blah Blah Blah. Poser. Let's see some footy.

Have you guys considered moving your discussion to this thread?

Ok radam, what kind of riding do you like, and how long do you want to ride for in time or mileage? North Conway has it all.

The best part about the valley is that for every 1 mile of marked mapped trail, there's 3 miles of unmarked unmapped trail.
    I'm trying to plan a 3-4 day mtb road trip for next spring. I normally ride trails that are a rocky, rooty, techy mess. Vert is rolling, no big climbs or descents. They're a lot of fun and I like finding similar stuff but I also like finding stuff that's totally different. Probably planning on either one 3 to 4 hour ride or two 90 minute-ish rides a day.

I will say that routes featuring lots of unmarked unmapped trail are not my favorite. I'm not the worst at route-finding but I don't like having to stop at every intersection or fork in the trail to play detective. If that means missing out on some of the goods, that's fine.