Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Kim Jong-Nam's assassin

Surprised they were able to catch her.
    Her transformation is amazing.

Doan Thi Huong

And the mug shot.

I posted about this here yesterday. Crazy story, and I love how the Times refers to her profession.

http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...nna-Beat-Us-Up
    I still call it The Jake.

Kim Jong-Nam's assassin

It's insane she was wearing "LOL" tshirt to kill him.
    Which she's also wearing on the first picture.

Should it have said "ROR"?

I don't think that's the same chick anyways, facial structure seems very different

Kim Jong-Nam's assassin

Pitu would literally recreate a person.

I'm not an expert on this, but "quick touch" before and after.

BBC says Malaysian toxicology reports indicate he was killed with VX

Crazy.
    And not subtle

She could assassinate me anytime.

Kim Jong-Nam's assassin

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    She could assassinate me anytime.
    Benny, don't forget the mug shot.

Quote Originally Posted by nutmegchoi View Post
    It's insane she was wearing "LOL" tshirt to kill him.
    Which she's also wearing on the first picture.

That is ironical
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Natures peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn. - John Muir

"How long can it last? For fuck sake this isn't heroin -
    suck it up princess" - XXX on getting off mj

“This is infinity here,” he said. “It could be infinity. We don’t really don’t know. But it could be. It has to be something — but it could be infinity, right?” - Trump, on the vastness of space, man

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    No, she's not a Jap.
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Quote Originally Posted by nutmegchoi View Post
    Benny, don't forget the mug shot.
    Well, you know, she was having a bad day.

So, I read today, how was it possible that the brother died in a matter of minutes from a poison that was so toxic, yet, the two women who rubbed it on his face are alive? The theory is that it was a blend of poisons, and that two seperate wipes were necessary for them to be combined. But, I thought, after reading that, that the second girl would also be poisoned by combining her ingredient with the first on her hands, right? But, maybe it had to be inhaled, so that's why they hit his face. Awesome stuff, though. Remember that Argentine diplomat that was assassinated on the street in DC by some dude who poked him with a poison tipped umbrella? Cool stuff.

So, I read today, how was it possible that the brother died in a matter of minutes from a poison that was so toxic, yet, the two women who rubbed it on his face are alive? The theory is that it was a blend of poisons, and that two seperate wipes were necessary for them to be combined. But, I thought, after reading that, that the second girl would also be poisoned by combining her ingredient with the first on her hands, right? But, maybe it had to be inhaled, so that's why they hit his face. Awesome stuff, though. Remember that Argentine diplomat that was assassinated on the street in DC by some dude who poked him with a poison tipped umbrella? Cool stuff.
    From the CDC:
    Symptoms will appear within a few seconds after exposure to the vapor form of VX, and within a few minutes to up to 18 hours after exposure to the liquid form.
    From Wikipedia:
    VX can also be delivered in binary chemical weapons which mix in-flight to form the agent prior to release. Binary VX is referred to as VX2,[6] and is created by mixing O-(2-diisopropylaminoethyl) O′-ethyl methylphosphonite (Agent QL) with elemental sulfur (Agent NE) as is done in the Bigeye aerial chemical bomb. It may also be produced by mixing with sulfur compounds, as with the liquid dimethyl polysulfide mixture (Agent NM) in the canceled XM-768 8-inch binary projectile program
    The lethal for also looks small enough that one of them could have applied it. Probably the last of the two!

Maybe one of those chicks had super-potent herp.
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

It took long enough for him to go to the clinic, then an ambulance, so maybe 15-20 minutes? If they got it in his eyes he was toast regardless. Initial report was that one girl pulled something out of her purse and wiped his face with it. My guess is little or none got on their hands, and they washed them immediately after the killing. stone cold bitches.
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

Quote Originally Posted by Tye 1on View Post
    stone cold bitches.
    Ain't they all, brother.

Read the Times link in the other thread I mentioned above, they discuss the theory of a dual application. They also call these hookers, sorry, "entertainment workers": lizard tails - expendables. They don't give a fuck if the first or second dies of the same poisoning.
    I still call it The Jake.

The hooker thing seems to be unclear and their stories are different in various news sources. I have not been following it that closely though.

All I can say is that Kim Jon Un best be careful. We have a Glorious Leader as batshit crazy as he is. And North Korea might be the one country on earth that we could nuke and the world wouldn't complain too much.

Lol

Fuk em
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

"cool stuff",

"awesome stuff"..

no wonder you are a monster and alone.....jesus dude grow the fuck up.
    Terje was right.

"We're all kooks to somebody else." -Shelby Menzel

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    I just laf'ed my ass off in Starbucks.
    However many are in a shit ton.

FYP

Quote Originally Posted by jm2e View Post
    I just raf'ed my ass off in Starbucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke
    Cell phones are great in the backcountry. If you're injured, you can use them to play Tetris, which helps pass the time while waiting for cold embrace of Death to envelop you.

Just read that there's an antidote that our troops carried in Iraq in case they got dosed, the stone cold bitches could have been pre-inoculated and thus survived...
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

Yet they are trying to pull off "Oh, I got $90 for this prank".