WTB: Women's powder ski

Looking for women's powder ski for my wife, she's strong skier but not especially tall, so probably outer limit would be 163's or so, would prefer to look at something more like 158's. 130+ in the tip, 105+ underfoot should be good, definitely interested in pure powder skiis she has a good quiver for everything else just needs some floaty floaty turny turny.

Legit guy (well, at least as far as gear swaps go), happily bought a pair of Megawatts off the forum a few years ago and best I can tell seller was happy customer too, will do Paypal no cashier's check BS, would need shipping to Hailey, Idaho.

Post here or PM me.

Thanks in advance,

-- Bass

We need to see some pics of your wife in order to help.

And powder skis start at 115+ underfoot. JONG!

She's totally naked under there, sorry you can't see more:
    Name:  Chestdeep-powder-Bella-Coola.JPG
Views: 427
Size:  168.0 KB

Bring on the 115+ then!

U r a lucky dood

Volkl Kikus on geartrade.com Maybe try a lowball offer. The seller has something like 5 pairs. My wife isn't very big and skis the 162s and really likes them in the powder
    Last edited by pollydog; 02-23-2017 at 02:17 PM.

my son grew out of Salomon Rocker 2 122 168cm mounted for backcountry.... actually narrower than 122, soft, just a couple of dozen days on them....took off the Dynafits....don't think they would actually be too long....would part with them for cheap in Denver (also new skins to fit if wanted), Chet ctroe3@comcast.net

WTB: Women's powder ski

OG Icelantic Shaman? Believe they are 163cm
    12m
    140/110/130 or so
    No rocker obv
    Top sheet wear and tear
    Bases and edges fine
    Whales
    Uno mas

She can go longer than 163 if she is a strong skier and the ski has any rocker. I know girls 5'0" who can easily ski 168 or 170 powder skis.

Thanks to everyone who posted some possible boards for sale, ideas of what to look for or tips, all much appreciated. Mattig wins the prize as she has decided to go with the Rossi Star 7's, fit the bill perfectly, so thanks for the heads up on that one. -- Bass

Quote Originally Posted by bass_sears View Post
    Thanks to everyone who posted some possible boards for sale, ideas of what to look for or tips, all much appreciated. Mattig wins the prize as she has decided to go with the Rossi Star 7's, fit the bill perfectly, so thanks for the heads up on that one. -- Bass
    YW, Glad it worked out.