Hagan Core/Movement Alp Tracks/Roxa RX1?

All the same boot. Looks pretty interesting, Summit gave them a carpet test thumbs up. A few online places in NA seem to being selling them. So has anyone out there actually skied one? If so I would love to hear about it. Thanks

Email the crew at skimo.com. They are super responsive, and I believe they are one of the outlets with them. Let us know what you find out.

Another carpet test thumbs up from me back in fall of 2015, but all I can say from that is it's generally comparable with the competition for that class of boot.
    I know two people who have skied it but they haven't skied any comparable models.
    No user reviews posted at Skimo Co but they're always happy to answer any specific questions.

I have also carpet tested them and might be about to pull the trigger on a pair. I spent a lot of time trying on this class of boot- Arcteryx, TLT7, Scarpa F1, and I think this is the simplest, cleanest, and has the most natural flex, which feels significant. Most "progressive" of the lot. YMMV.