Rossi/Look DUAL - Time to convert to WTR

A couple quick questions before I spring into some new WTR compatible bindings for the new boots.

I've got 2 sets of skis with Look/Rossi bindings at the moment, one with BF Plates so I'm not interested in switching up to another brand. I believe the mount pattern on their new DUAL bindings are the same. Can anyone confirm, a quick google and check of binding freedoms template library didn't yield a definitive answer to this.

Second question Re: the heels, brakes. I assume the heels, brakes are the same as the previous models for both the pivots and Axial2 as they are for the new versions. If this is the case I can get away with one new set of DUAL's and swap the toe back and forth between the 2 pairs of skis leaving my old heel mounted.

Same mount pattern. Heels are the same. If you have P18's you can buy a WTR AFD plate.

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Hubbs View Post
    Same mount pattern. Heels are the same. If you have P18's you can buy a WTR AFD plate.
    Unfortunately no P18's. wish they made a WTT plate for the P14 toe piece.

Someone needs to make an aftermarket piece!

I've got some Dual WTR Toes that have been sitting on my shelf all season. All yours for $75 shipped.

Rossi/Look DUAL - Time to convert to WTR

What's the din on them. They'd be paired with fks12 /120 heels. If they are 12's I'll take em.

If not, does it matter if the DINs are set to match? I'm sure it would raise eyebrows at a shop/mfg, but I'm cool if it's technically sound.

There's no difference in the mounting pattern or brakes for the newer Rossignol SPX 12 WTR or Look Axial 3 WTR and the older Rossi Axial/Axial2 and Look PX12 series. Screw lengths are slightly different though, so pay attention if using inserts.

I'll take the duals. I need a set and have plenty of heels to match up. PM incoming.