liners for ONEu Dynafit boots with 274 mm boot sole

So, my wife has ONEu Dynafit boots with a 274mm boot sole length.
    She bought the boots with a 24.0 sizing, which is a touch too small.
    Rumor has it that this shell is the same size for both 24.0 and 24.5 standard fit sizes.
    Is this true?
    Can she get a size 24.5 aftermarket liner to substitute for her stock liner and get the needed increase in interior volume (tight across forefoot / arch)?
    Which brand is a good for for the Dynafit touring boot?
    Can we attempt this without trying on?
    So totally appreciate any experienced advice on this!

Yup Dynafit uses the same shell for the 24 and 24.5, i have had the mercury and vulcan in a 24, they are also 274mm

I would take the liner out of the boot, put the foot in boot with toe touching front of shell and check for 15mm(thickness of a sharpie) behind foot, so if thats what you got its the right shell length

So the liner Dynafit puts in the ONE/mercury/Vulcan are terrible pieces of shit, that black patch sewn on top of the instep has a piece of elastic underneath you can't see so together they make up 3mm thick on top of the instep so if thats where the boot feels shitty I would not be suprised especially if you have a high instep

Some users have cut that black patch off for relief over the instep, its real easy to use a razor knife to just cut the stitching remove the piece and then wonder WTF Dynafit was thinking

I have a high instep so a tongue in ski boots always bugs the top of my foot so I like Intuition power wraps in the mercury and Vulcan
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know