Looking for networking opportunities in Jackson/Driggs/Teton Valley next week

I'm going to be out in Driggs/Jackson next week, and would love to meet any mags who might have some insight or leads on getting solid jobs in that area.

I'm getting out of the Coast Guard in 2 months, and would love to move to the Teton Valley or Jackson. I have an engineering degree from the Coast Guard Academy and a ton of experience in project management, engineering, and leadership I've gained over the past 5 years.

I've been checking the online job boards, looking at resort employment pages, and the JH News and Guide, but I know the best way to find work is through meeting people and building networks. I'd love to buy a beer for anyone who's willing to lend a hand.

might check with Nelson Engineering, Evans Construction, etc.
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

As the weather gets nicer you usually see a huge uptick in construction co's looking for people of all skill levels out here. Not that its related to your industry but Rob @ Mountain Athlete is a fellow Coast Guard Academy alum.

Having a place to live is usually the hard part out here as you may or may not know.

Quote Originally Posted by snapt View Post
    As the weather gets nicer you usually see a huge uptick in construction co's looking for people of all skill levels out here. Not that its related to your industry but Rob @ Mountain Athlete is a fellow Coast Guard Academy alum.

Having a place to live is usually the hard part out here as you may or may not know.
    Thanks! I'll try to stop to say hi to Rob. Always love meeting fellow alum. I had heard about housing. I think we'll try to cross that bridge if jobs materialize.