Best last minute trip next week

Plan on heading down south next week to chase some snow. Been watching Tahoe-seems pretty good but low snow line? I miss good tree skiing, but also love some good alpine steeps. Main goal is deepness tho. Maybe Whistler looks to be lining up for some good snow next week.

I've got the flight miles, and the time off planned next wed-sun, but feel like a kid in a candy store. I can't make up my mind. I'd probably lean to Jackson, but limited mile availability for me to get there.

So....Whistler? Tahoe? SLC?

Quote Originally Posted by A2thaK View Post
    Plan on heading down south next week to chase some snow. Been watching Tahoe-seems pretty good but low snow line? I miss good tree skiing, but also love some good alpine steeps. Main goal is deepness tho. Maybe Whistler looks to be lining up for some good snow next week.

I've got the flight miles, and the time off planned next wed-sun, but feel like a kid in a candy store. I can't make up my mind. I'd probably lean to Jackson, but limited mile availability for me to get there.

So....Whistler? Tahoe? SLC?
    SLC is kinda going off

fly into durango. do the san juans and crested butte. no traffic no city crap to deal with. good base and a nice refresh on the way
    off your knees Louie

Quote Originally Posted by BFD View Post
    fly into durango. do the san juans and crested butte. no traffic no city crap to deal with. good base and a nice refresh on the way
    Great suggestion, lived in Durango for years before moving up to AK a few ago. Looking for somewhere new. Sure do miss the San Juans. And a cure and a bloody at the ranch.

Another good place to go going off of the San Juan posts, is Silverton and do some unreal terrain with the refills that should be hitting us hard there. Recommend that area above pretty much everywhere in CO.

Tahoe snow Historically deep & widespread now, for sure.
    Began with Resort closed for *too much snow*.
    Also at its busiest.
    More peeps showing up to shred than ever before.
    Right now having Rain event.
    Washing lots away...but that is cool it turns out...a whole lot more snow incoming, so gotta make some room.

...Remember, those who think Global Warming is Fake, also think that Adam & Eve were Real...