300ish bootsole? Ski dynafits? Free 183 Gotamas

I've got a pair of gotamas that have been sitting in my garage too long. They're on their third set of holes with some tele bullshit the two previous times. These are the third press of the OG shape. The cool flat black ones with the totally spiritual far east lettering on the tail. They're in good shape. They're free. And I'm going to throw them away if no one wants them. Just figured I'd ask. They're drilled for dynafit FT12s. All yours. Especially if you live in Tahoe.

Shoot me a pm
    Besides the comet that killed the dinosaurs nothing has destroyed a species faster than entitled white people.-ajp

Quote Originally Posted by kidwoo View Post
    I've got a pair of gotamas that have been sitting in my garage too long. They're on their third set of holes with some tele bullshit the two previous times. These are the third press of the OG shape. The cool flat black ones with the totally spiritual far east lettering on the tail. They're in good shape. They're free. And I'm going to throw them away if no one wants them. Just figured I'd ask. They're drilled for dynafit FT12s. All yours. Especially if you live in Tahoe.

Shoot me a pm
    Bumping cuz this is awesome, and I'd fit the description, but don't need these so I'll leave them for someone actually need em.

It appears it's Gotama giveaway day...

Umm so has the Gotama always had a full rocker? Or more specifically a flat profile under foot? Do these? Like this http://www.evo.com/outlet/skis/volkl-gotama.aspx.

If you wanna ship I'm in! Happy to pay plus fees and beer money

All gone.

And hell no, OG gotamas ain't got no god damn rocker! This was back when you had to mean it!
    Besides the comet that killed the dinosaurs nothing has destroyed a species faster than entitled white people.-ajp