WTB Old Rossi Axial 140 toes... or just the AFD

So the plastic that holds the AFD in place on one of my old circa 2006 rossi axial 140's busted. Anybody got some old rossi toes sitting around that can be scrapped out for parts?
    I've concluded that DJSapp was never DJSapp, and Not DJSapp is also not DJSapp, so that means he's telling the truth now and he was lying before.

Does it have to be an axial140? Could a 120 work? Post a pic and I can look through my parts
    John

www.ReRax.net/index.html ... The Smarter way to carry gear!

Quote Originally Posted by DJSapp View Post
    So the plastic that holds the AFD in place on one of my old circa 2006 rossi axial 140's busted. Anybody got some old rossi toes sitting around that can be scrapped out for parts?
    I think I can help. I'll send a PM with pics tomorrow when I'm home.

They're these guys:

I need the AFD assembly, as the plastic behind the sliding piece is broken and gone. I'll try to get a picture tonight. It is slightly different than the Look P14 of the same era, so I don't know if the 120 is the same.
    I've concluded that DJSapp was never DJSapp, and Not DJSapp is also not DJSapp, so that means he's telling the truth now and he was lying before.

I think I might have the toes you're looking for. Will check when I get home. They're yours for the cost of shipping if I have them. Ironically I no longer have the corresponding heels.