Outcast by Aire Fishcat 13 Cataraft

Aire "Outcast" Fish Cat 13 Cataraft plus all accessories for sale 1500 or best offer. Built by Aire rafts out of Boise made in the USA. I've owned this boat from practically brand new and it has served me well over 2 years but we've outgrown it and it is time to get something bigger. This raft is very nimble and stable for it's size. I really enjoyed it fishing the Weber and the Lower Provo as it is very well suited for those smaller local waters. Due to that same nimbleness and stability it has worked really well on bigger water on the Green, Colorado, Snake and the SF of the Boise. Fun boat for the Moab Daily. It's rated to class 3 WW and I've had it in upper end of that scale and it does well. I have also put backpacking gear on it and two people can comfortably do multidays if you go lite. Also a good stillwater boat and due to it's portability is awesome in the Uinta lakes. Light enough that I can pull the frame off, put that in the bed of my truck then put the pontoons on top of it and launch/transport it by myself with no trailer or with two people put the entire complete boat on the back of my truck. Frame breaks down so you could get the whole boat in a hatchback if you need too.

For full asking price you get the boat and everything you need to float plus a SPARE PONTOON!

Always stored indoors, always treated with 303 protectant after every couple of uses.

Comes with...
    2 pontoons + spare
    Fishing frame w/ storage rack, lean bar, stripping basket
    2 Cataract oars with counter weights.
    "Custom" homemade rod holders
    Anchor
    Boat net
    Straps
    Manual and Electric pumps
    Cooler as front seat OR Swivel chair as front seat (your choice)
    Trolling Motor Mount (no motor)
    Repair Kit
    2 life jackets (
    Totes for gear and whatever is is floating in those totes that go with the boat.

Outcast Fishcat 13

Will deliver from Sandy Utah depending on where and sale price. 1500 asking price. 1250 Mag price

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cat provo.jpg 
Views:	316 
Size:	152.6 KB 
ID:	199043

Name:	cat tuna.jpg 
Views:	205 
Size:	99.6 KB 
ID:	199044

Name:	cat 2.jpg 
Views:	245 
Size:	96.8 KB 
ID:	199045

Name:	cat.jpg 
Views:	209 
Size:	181.3 KB 
ID:	199046

Bump!
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

You look pretty young in those pics, Fugitive. Sure your old enough to be selling a boat?
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

I get carded all the time LOL!
    Bunny Don't Surf

Bump

Thanks for the free bump bump. If anyone is thinking about this cat start making a move have a good bit of local intrest.
    Bunny Don't Surf

Interesting contact on this raft bump...

I have a couple people interested locally. Everyone lowballing, my bottom dollar is solid and it is above the mag price, Im not in a hurry to sell yada yada. Get a text today from CO. Guy says 1100, I say I have an offer at 12 and another guy coming to look who knows that so 13 and its yours today. He says what makes you think Im going to pay 13 when I offered you 11. WTF??? His price instantly became full 15 and I decided to name him fuckface. Plug his phone number in the google machine and bam Facebook profile. In Park City, "athlete" for Talisker and he is a fucking ginger...

So mister fuckface Talisker ginger athlete if you are on the TGR boards I challenge you to a ski off!
    Bunny Don't Surf

Wish it was in AK. Have a buddy looking for the exact boat that would take me fishing all the time.

Check your pm's

Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    Check your pm's
    Pms checked calls made nice talking to you conundrum! Non fuckface local with dibs didnt show tonight, I hope he.blows me off tomorrow so I can sell it to you!
    Bunny Don't Surf

Me too. We'll be up LCC tomorrow and could swing by after.

Non fuckface local Stan paid full asking of 1500.... sorry conundrum if you had been a day earlier!
    Bunny Don't Surf