WTB: Ski Touring pack

Had my backcountry pack stolen from my car over the weekend. Looking for an affordable replacement (need $$ to replace the stuff that was in the pack as well)

Looking for something in the 30-40L range. Ice axe carry and rear panel entry would be nice. Not opposed to an avalung.

Anyone holding?

Thanks!

Possibly the most stoke in this Product Review we have ever had...

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...2&share_type=t
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

I have a alias avalung and anarchist avalung for sale. Both a bit beat up but still work well. Both in the larger size. I can send you details if you are interested. These have served me well but I upgraded to an airbag pack.

I will let them go cheap.

30L BD Outlaw Avalung. Please buy. $50 before shipping. Occupies valuable space in my bubble.

If you're still looking, I'm selling my 40L Camp X4:
    • great condition, except for a small tear along elastic border of one side pocket
    • top loader w additional access thru back panel
    • $50 / or price police

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	553.9 KB 
ID:	199016

Views:	139 
Size:	525.6 KB 
ID:	199017

Views:	127 
Size:	680.5 KB 
ID:	199018

boy_wolf: PM'ed you about the BD Outlaw if the original poster wasn't interested...

Mammut nirvana ride 30L. Nearly new condition. $45 shipped. PM me if you're interested.

Osprey kamber 42, brand new with tags on, I bought the wrong size and can't/won't return; $160 shipped? (My cost)
    Gravity always wins...

Quote Originally Posted by riff View Post
    Osprey kamber 42, brand new with tags on, I bought the wrong size and can't/won't return; $160 shipped? (My cost)
    What size is the wrong one ?
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Right. Phone died and I fell asleep. Selling s/m!
    Gravity always wins...

Check Sierra trading- was at brick and mortar store Wed and picked up a $125 Bergan's of Norway ski pack for my wife for $15 with no code. They had some men's versions there for $25.
    "Not all who wander are lost"

Quote Originally Posted by egreen87 View Post
    Had my backcountry pack stolen from my car over the weekend. Looking for an affordable replacement (need $$ to replace the stuff that was in the pack as well)

Looking for something in the 30-40L range. Ice axe carry and rear panel entry would be nice. Not opposed to an avalung.

Anyone holding?

Thanks!
    I have a Lowe alpine snow attack 40 I'd sell

Picked up a pack from harpo, thanks all!

The pack I got from Harpo was damaged beyond repair on Quandary this past spring. Any new options floating around out there? Thanks!

If you want to go new, checkout campsaver, they may have some good stuff. Also, Patagonia is selling their Snow Drifter 40 for $100 online, but it looks like some people complained the avy pocket was small. Looks like a nice pack otherwise though.

Quote Originally Posted by egreen87 View Post
    The pack I got from Harpo was damaged beyond repair on Quandary this past spring. Any new options floating around out there? Thanks!
    If you're in Denver and can forgo the ice-tool requirement -- I have a Black Diamond Agent pack in good shape you can have for $40. Its blueberry colored though. Not avalung and maybe too small for ya. Not sure of measurements. (Think non-avalung version carries more than the avalung version.)

Quote Originally Posted by realjwin View Post
    If you want to go new, checkout campsaver, they may have some good stuff. Also, Patagonia is selling their Snow Drifter 40 for $100 online, but it looks like some people complained the avy pocket was small. Looks like a nice pack otherwise though.
    I can confirm that, renders the pack useless.

That's such a bummer because it looks like a nice pack otherwise.

Yeah I have been eyeing the snow drifter online all summer. Thanks for the intel zlatham.

Dobedoe. I am in Denver but I think the agent is a bit small for my needs, I like longer tours and carry a sizable first and and repair kit

I have an old but mostly unused Dakine Ridge that may work. Probably ~35L, back panel access, hip belt pocket. $30 local.