Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by b-bear View Post
    maybe I live in a bubble but when THE FUCK WAS THA LAST TIME ANYONE HERE ATE A TWINKIE? and you want to double that shit crap in your body with double stuff?!
    typical tgr 0 to bitch comment in the next reply.

someone else posted a foot long twinkie idea, I just created another idea from that.

I have no idea when I last had a twinkie but it ssems to me is was lite on icing in comparison to a similar item, the ding dong. the ding dong seemed to be appropriately filled by comparison.
    TGR forums cannot handle SkiCougar !

maybe I live in a bubble but when THE FUCK WAS THA LAST TIME ANYONE HERE ATE A TWINKIE? and you want to double that shit crap in your body with double stuff?!
    Haha! That was my exact reaction to reading that as well. Maybe start selling weed twinkies in Colorado....mmmm edibles.

yep as we usually only look at the last post

I have the same question for the foot long twinkie person
    skid luxury

Quote Originally Posted by lifelinksplit View Post
    Haha! That was my exact reaction to reading that as well. Maybe start selling weed twinkies in Colorado....mmmm edibles.
    outside normal, filling green canna cream!

Everyone that gave an idea is a sucker. OP has major funding and is beginning construction of a rest stop for Canadian drunk gokarters that sells fuel, foot long double stuffed twinkie edibles and MYOSandwhiches, along with a multi room mirrored floor pantless waitress stanley cup keg bar/restaurant across the street.

I have a box of twinkies and ding dongs at my house. They absolutely hardly ever get looked at, but I've eaten a few (4) in the past year. They were $2 and buy one get one free, so I said fuck it. They take forever to go bad, and I gotta tell you, as a guy that tries to keep minimal groceries to avoid food waste, those 4 times where I basically had nothing else they were a sight for hungry eyes.
    "One season per year, the gods open the skies, and releases a white, fluffy, pillow on top of the most forbidding mountain landscapes, allowing people to travel over them with ease and relative abandonment of concern for safety. It's incredible."

twinkies have never been better than totally disgusting to me for more than 4 decades.

Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster View Post
    twinkies have never been better than totally disgusting to me for more than 4 decades.
    Yeah, but there's a grossness rating scale that changes drastically based on food availability and shitfacedness.
    "One season per year, the gods open the skies, and releases a white, fluffy, pillow on top of the most forbidding mountain landscapes, allowing people to travel over them with ease and relative abandonment of concern for safety. It's incredible."

What's Your great idea?

yep as we usually only look at the last post

I have the same question for the foot long twinkie person
    If hostess took me up on the twinker back in 1990, we'd all still be eating twinkies.

Eating the Hostesses Twinky, as often as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by pureshred View Post
    Everyone that gave an idea is a sucker. OP has major funding and is beginning construction of a rest stop for Canadian drunk gokarters that sells fuel, foot long double stuffed twinkie edibles and MYOSandwhiches, along with a multi room mirrored floor pantless waitress stanley cup keg bar/restaurant across the street.
    I lol'd
    However many are in a shit ton.

Dog food that makes your dogs shit glow. You can clean up the poo in the dark. [/dropsmic]

Quote Originally Posted by Dhelihiker View Post
    Dog food that makes your dogs shit glow. You can clean up the poo in the dark. [/dropsmic]
    Purina's Poo Poo Glow?
    Now available in Master Windu Purple

Great idea
    riser4 - Ignore me! Please!

Kenny Satch - With pleasure

Quote Originally Posted by BFD View Post
    donald trump dog biscuits and chew toys.
    DT urinal cakes

Quote Originally Posted by MiddleOfNight View Post
    DT urinal cakes
    Too late. Also have DT toilet paper

Great DSL's they gave him.
    Ha!

The Zooery

A (petting) zoo and brewery in one. What dentist wouldn't want to pet a llama while drinking an IIPA?

I would happily pet a pussy while drinking a martini, you may be on to something.