FS: Free the Powder glove - Short cuff blems size L

Title says it all, just bought a pair of blems from Free the Powder gloves, short cuffs size L, link to the actual glove here.
    It's a screaming deal for the quality of the gloves but they're a tab big for me and way too much glove for what I need. They're still in the plastic and the tags are still on.
    Paid $42.50 with UT taxes, I'll put them in the mail for $40 shipped.

FS: Free the Powder glove - Short cuff blems size L

So, the gloves are incredible, bought the same exact pair and size this fall, love em. but I could actually buy them cheaper from the link you posted, and they have free shipping. You're gonna have to drop that price if you wanna sell. Just sayin

Is it change for a nickel or a nickel in change???
    It makes perfect sense...until you think about it.

I suspect there's logic behind the madness, but I'm too dumb to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by t-the-east View Post
    So, the gloves are incredible, bought the same exact pair and size this fall, love em. but I could actually buy them cheaper from the link you posted, and they have free shipping. You're gonna have to drop that price if you wanna sell. Just sayin
    Cheaper by 5 cents? Lemme drop my price to $39.94 then (that includes your free shipping)...
    I'm not trying to make money here, if I was I'd just wait for the blem sale to be over and list them for $50. I bought the wrong size glove, just trying to pass along the good deal offered by the company and recoup most of my $ for a pair of gloves you couldn't tell apart from the ones you'd receive directly from them. Guess I could just take advantage of the 30-day money back guarantee Free the Powder offers and make them eat the cost of my mistake. It doesn't feel right though.