Hiring a product videographer in Denver questions

I need to hire somebody to shoot a 30 second prototype product video. Its a home improvement demo kind of thing, hopefully including a smoking hot chick.

Its only going to about 20 people so it doesn't need to be tv grade, I just don't want it to look like I did it with my cell phone... because I did it with my cell phone.

Craigslist was a mess and I tried DU's video grapher department or whatever and got no where.

How much am I supposed to pay for this stuff? I'm thinking a couple thousand, for a camera guy, model and editing? I don't think I need sound or graphics.

Who do I call?

THANKS!!!

Try this company. It was started by an old climbing buddy. They do good work.

http://mindframecinema.com/

Can't help you hire somebody, but if there's going to be talking in it, make sure the person you hire knows what they are doing with sound. Bad sound is way worse to watch than bad video.

Thanks for the input!

I am currently working in the reality TV industry, and can give you relative prices. Commercial grade work is similar, but can be more expensive. PM me. I live in Jackson WY, but travel all around.

I'm in Denver and doing business development for a company called www.The-Chalk.com
    Please mention you heard about them from me if contacting them directly, or feel free to PM me.

I was like I'll PM you several contacts down there but looks like you're covered by maggots already...
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com
    formerly an ambassador for a few others, but the ski industry is... interesting.
    Fukt: a very small amount of snow.

Thanks, I think I'm good now.