Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    From the comments: "I believe him. His eyes are telling the truth."

Name:  56764422_2339999522899101_4001861878564257792_n.jpg
Views: 975
Size:  55.0 KB
    Master of mediocrity.

Ok, I know this says Wisconsin, but it has to be in FL..must be a mistake.
    http://www.wlbt.com/2019/04/12/woman...rt-police-say/

Awesome ^^^ late season snowstorm must be making them crazy.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Holy shit, that woman is only 46? Did she start drinking in pre school?

Drugs are bad Benny.

Quote Originally Posted by KenJongIll View Post
    Ok, I know this says Wisconsin, but it has to be in FL..must be a mistake.
    http://www.wlbt.com/2019/04/12/woman...rt-police-say/
    I think that definitely qualifies as a ruckus.

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

A man kept one of the ‘world’s most dangerous’ birds on his farm. Then it killed him.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/scien...=.14edfc3c9f78

Quote Originally Posted by k2skier112 View Post
    A man kept one of the ‘world’s most dangerous’ birds on his farm. Then it killed him.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/scien...=.14edfc3c9f78
    I got attacked by an emu in Australia once. It just went after me with it's beak and fortunately it kept its feet on the ground.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Tai Kwon Do Do!!

Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Florida GOP Lawmaker Calls Jewish Constituent A ‘Judenrat’ Nazi Collaborator

State Rep. Randy Fine, who also is Jewish, used the offensive term during a heated exchange on Facebook.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by swissiphic View Post
    From the comments: "I believe him. His eyes are telling the truth."

Name:  56764422_2339999522899101_4001861878564257792_n.jpg
Views: 975
Size:  55.0 KB
    Ha. I had a friend in the Corps who had several DUIs. We saw him lit up in a bar a week after his 3rd and he was so drunk he was looking straight through me. Said he didn't know why the cop pulled him over as he was only doing 35. Problem was he was on a highway at 2 a.m.

Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

Road crew misspells ‘school’ in Florida school crossing

https://kwwl.com/news/national-news-...hool-crossing/Click image for larger version. 

Name:	crossing-sign.jpeg 
Views:	101 
Size:	30.0 KB 
ID:	279752

Fuck i know four people on the list.
    /notproud

https://www.waltonsun.com/photogalle...502009988/PH/1
    Bunny Don't Surf

That was incredible!

Too many of those gems failed to understand the concept of "mug" shot.

/notproud
    You from Brevard? I love it beach side south of Patrick but fuck me the mainland is a mess. My parents live in Vero.

Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    You from Brevard? I love it beach side south of Patrick but fuck me the mainland is a mess. My parents live in Vero.
    Yep. Grew up between Port Saint John, Titusville and Cocoa Beach. Pops worked at the space center. Surfed oclub and 2nd light at patrick a bunch and lived in Indiatlantic near 5th ave for awhile. Still have family in tville and viera.

True story Jamie Edgar, 31on the list, stole my amps and dual sided case with 50 cassettes out of my 82 Mercury Lynx in 91. I heard he did it in less than 12 hrs. I called himout at his house in portsaintjohn his dad said check his room I find my shit dad asks whaddya wanna do? I wanna beat his ass. His dad is a good ol boy and sends us to the backyard. I tuned him up pretty good and got my shit back. FF a couple years Im buying beer at a liquor store in cape canaveral and my buddy says yo thats edgar. He sees me, bows up and tries to start shit with me in the store. I buy my beer walk out he follows me out talking shit the whole way. In the lot thinks hes gonna bump chests with me but he got the 1 2 3 instead. Pretty sure I own his dead front tooth in the current pic and have the knuckle scar to prove it. He is a fuken scumbag and this is not surprising. I also know 37, 54 and 77. Fuck I drove to cape hatteras chasing a swell with 37 when I was 20. He wasnt a scumbag(then) #realfloridastories.

If you havent seen it this is worth watching. This is my Florida lol...

https://youtu.be/tB5C5P9qveE
    Bunny Don't Surf

#realfloridastories
    No doubt!

My parents live right by Vero Beach City Marina. When I visit I try to keep it in the bubble defined loosely as no further north than Captain Hirams or Longboard House, no further South than Fort Pierce State Park and rarely west of US1 and make sure you are back on the Island by dark.

Not Florida but shares many of the qualities of Florida Man. VT junkie from rutland visits MA.

/police-drunken-man-who-lost-phone-destroyed-cars-started-fire-in-easton-to-attract-help
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Group Assaults Florida Man, Forcibly Tattoos Misspelled Racial Slur On His Neck: Police

Police in Ocala, Florida, have arrested the third of four suspects wanted for forcibly tattooing a misspelled racial slur on another man’s neck.

Brandon Hayley, 28, was arrested Monday on warrants for aggravated battery and armed robbery stemming from a Jan. 24 incident involving a 41-year-old male victim. He also faces two counts of battery that involve incidents that occurred after the tattoo.

The victim, identified as Michael Hart, told investigators that Hayley; Lucian “Luke” Evans, 40; Brett “Wolf” Singleton, 45; and Mary “Beth” Durham, 35, showed up at a home where he was staying.

They allegedly told Hart they were going to cover a gang tattoo on his neck with another one, according to Ocala.com.

Evans and Hayley held him down while Singleton began tattooing the neck.

The man tried to fight off the forced inking until Hayley knocked him unconscious. He woke to find Durham tattooing his neck, while saying, “I’ve never done this before.”

The new tattoo read “Fuck you, Niger,” making it both morally and grammatically reprehensible.

In addition, the old tattoo was still visible under the new one.

But the new tattoo wasn’t meant to be racist, Evans told police when he and Durham were arrested last month.

Evans claimed he and his accomplices were trying to discipline Hart for violating gang rules, according to the Miami Herald.

Hart told police that when he woke up, his phone was missing and “his pants were twisted and his ‘butt’ hurt.”

According to an arrest report obtained by the paper:

(Hart) stated he was wearing blue jeans and felt something wet in his pants. (Hart) stated when he looked at his pants, he saw what he believed to be blood. Michael stated he felt like he’d been sodomized, but could not provide any more details.

Hayley, Evans and Durham remain in the Marion County Jail while Singleton remains at large, according to Ocala.com.

Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to contact the Marion County Sheriff’s Office at 352-732-9111 or visit OcalaCrimeStoppers.com.

"Oh the geopolitical horror!!"

Quote Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    /notproud

https://www.waltonsun.com/photogalle...502009988/PH/1
    I am a lot happier knowing they are not going to get away with unlawful use if a two-way communication device. I will sleep easier tonight.

Florida man is butthurt LOL.