Page 27 of 35 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast
    Florida man throws live gator in Wendy's drive thru window. His mother: "he does stuff like this because he thinks it's funny"

https://www.jacksonville.com/story/n...say/985469007/

www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

On an unfunny note--a guy driving a golf cart on the major road around Lake Tahoe was rearended and killed a week ago.

Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Florida Mom giving Florida Man some solid competition.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/florida-m...172432207.html

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Florida Cop Blocks Pregnant Woman In Pain From Entering Hospital Just Feet Away

A video showing two Florida police officers blocking a pregnant woman from entering a hospital has gone viral this week.

Kevin Enciso and his pregnant wife Sabrina were on their way to a hospital in Doral, Florida, when the cops stopped in front of them as they neared the emergency room on July 28, WSVN-TV reported.

Kevin Enciso said the two Miami-Dade Police officers “refused” to get out of their way, even though his wife told them she was in pain from a car wreck a day earlier and Kevin Enciso told them it was an emergency. Sabrina Enciso filmed the encounter.

The video shows two police cars blocking the emergency room’s entrance and, after Encisco honked at them, one of the cops came up to the couple’s car.

The woman — an employee at the hospital — expressed her worries that she’d have a miscarriage as her husband is told to get out of the car.

After Sabrina Enciso exited the car, the officer commented, “Oh, so you’re OK now.”

“Right now, no, I’m having a lot of pain,” Sabrina Encisco said before the officer interjected.

“Have a seat, have a seat,” the officer tells the woman near the emergency room entrance.

You can watch more of the interaction, with commentary, by following the link above.

Sabrina Enciso told WPLG-TV that the officer called fire rescue, despite her insistence that she was already at the emergency room entrance.

She said first responders took her blood pressure, which her husband says was “skyrocketing,” and the couple was allowed to leave.

“It could’ve went in a different direction, we would be having a different conversation,” Sabrina Enciso said.

A Miami-Dade police spokesperson told the news outlet that it was aware of the video and is launching an internal investigation.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

WTF?

They’re investigating themselves, sooo… unless twitters forgets they won’t be punished.

Meanwhile in Florida...

Santa Claus went crazy;

Florida man arrested after stalking a 6-year-old girl, saying he’ll make her ‘a big girl,’ authorities say

https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-m...uthorities-say

I’m surprised Fox News would expose one of their loyal viewers like this.

No way am I turning off my ad blocker to read Fox News.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    No way am I turning off my ad blocker to read Fox News.
    Friends don't let friends bareback the neighborhood skank (Fox News).

New tourist attraction in Florida, swim with gators....

https://metro.co.uk/2022/09/07/flori...77&ai=17321415
    In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

Quote Originally Posted by TNKen View Post

Why am I not surprised that this happened in Manatee County? And further, in Myakka City?

Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Just what I want, a toothy critter with a brain that weights 8-9 grams and is the size of the end of your thumb for my comfort pet.
    In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

Dude's gonna get eaten by that gator eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by TNKen View Post

So .... meth is good for amputation pre-op???

Lost in the swamp for 3 days with a bitten off arm, tough MF'er:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEACToH68Uw

Surprised he didn't die from blood loss and hypovolemic shock.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1664062180.365819.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	209.2 KB 
ID:	427438

Location, location, location.

Just here to post:

This hurricane aftermath coverage on TV sure does spotlight what complete trash Florida people are. Missing teeth, covered in tattoos, cigarettes dangling out of their mouths as they talk.

"Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Just here to post:

This hurricane aftermath coverage on TV sure does spotlight what complete trash Florida people are. Missing teeth, covered in tattoos, cigarettes dangling out of their mouths as they talk.

An electrical engineer friend and I had been diving from his sailboat in Dry Tortugas NP. One of those GoM northers set in about 40knts, raised a 8-12' sea, and had us swinging on the hook in the only legit anchorage between Cuba and Key West. We decided to tender over and smoke a j with the longliner closest to us, even though my buddy who lived in Tampa was a bit leery...

Holyshit! Even allowing that fishermen get scruffy... The couple that were awake-drunk were friendly enough after they got over their fright at being boarded unawares. I think they grew up white migrant workers who picked truck crops - the true Florida Cracker in situ, male and female ~30yo. Only thing they had to roll a doob in was a tampon wrapper. We got off to our other boat-visiting as fast as we could, in good grace.

Upside of Florida: Babcock Ranch
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Quote Originally Posted by highangle View Post
    An electrical engineer friend and I had been diving from his sailboat in Dry Tortugas NP. One of those GoM northers set in about 40knts, raised a 8-12' sea, and had us swinging on the hook in the only legit anchorage between Cuba and Key West. We decided to tender over and smoke a j with the longliner closest to us, even though my buddy who lived in Tampa was a bit leery...

Holyshit! Even allowing that fishermen get scruffy... The couple that were awake-drunk were friendly enough after they got over their fright at being boarded unawares. I think they grew up white migrant workers who picked truck crops - the true Florida Cracker in situ, male and female ~30yo. Only thing they had to roll a doob in was a tampon wrapper. We got off to our other boat-visiting as fast as we could, in good grace.
    You guys boarded a boat in international waters unannounced? Lucky you didn’t get shot!

This could go in a number of threads....

WPLG Local 10: Man, high on magic mushrooms, causes chaos on flight from Miami, prosecutors say.

https://www.local10.com/news/local/2...osecutors-say/

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk