Marker Sole.ID Mount vs. Older versions

I don't have much experience with the Marker's. Will the new Sole.ID's mount onto previous gen base plates? Two scenarios I'm looking into:
    1)Squires - Could put griffinID's on without remounting? I think the pattern is the same so a remount wouldn't be that problematic.
    2)Griffon Demos: Thoughts on compatibility of the new ID's with the old demo tracks?

Am I dreaming/asking for to much here?

They are all still the same as far as the mounting pattern is concerned.
    Leave No Turn Unstoned!

Looks like I'll get my hands on a pair and play around. The wife will be happy to get her AT boots across the broader set of her skis.

Will Marker be discontinuing the Lord? Seems unnecessary if the Jester and Griffon can do the same thing?

I called back country.com because I've been wondering if my Scarpa Freedom SL with stock at sole will work with marker Jester IDs. The backcountry rep said that it should be no problem. Obviously this is not verified through marker however he said he had his dalbello viruses mounted to marker Jester IDs and they used the Vermont tester on the boots and they tested fine for release values

Got Dynafit Beast's with mine and they work fine.

Was it ever clear if the ~2015 Marker toes with the hex head at the back of the toe that allowed the AFD to be adjusted were compatible with AT boot soles ?

Yes
    No

Yes it is clear
    No they are not compatible with AT soles