WTB: Really cheap skins, skinny and long or short and fat

Looking for skins for my Altai Koms. Skis are only 162cm long, about 140cm running length. Dimensions are 124-98-120.

Looking for stuff to either make kickers, or stitch together for a full length, etc.

Let me know what you got.

I have a pair of g3 skins that are cut for 175 dps wailer 95s. They're in good shape. How does $40 sound?

That's a solid offer bmm284, so far the best (only) I've got. I'm willing to shorter and cheaper if someone has something around, but if nothing materializes those would be stellar.

Getting in contact with bmm284, last chance to jump in with something shorter that you want to unload.

I have some skinny (~70mm) BD tractor skins ~170cm length you can have for shipping. They have sts clips on the tail, but I'm stilling the clips and orange plastic pieces for parts if I'm giving them away (sounds like you would be cutting them off anyways)
    When life gives you haters, make haterade.

Sounds like a deal to me. Sending a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sfotex View Post
    I have some skinny (~70mm) BD tractor skins ~170cm length you can have for shipping. They have sts clips on the tail, but I'm stilling the clips and orange plastic pieces for parts if I'm giving them away (sounds like you would be cutting them off anyways)