What to do in Dana Point for this weekend

I booked a trip to Cali for this holiday weekend figuring it would be nice to escape the cold in Denver for a few days and get away with my girlfriend. As luck would have it, colorado is in the middle of the best storm cycle in years. Disappointing that I'm going to miss it, but whatever.

We will be staying at the ritz. Weather looks like it's going to be sunny but in the low 60s. Not exactly pool weather?

Looking for suggestions and restaurants etc - girlfriend doesn't drink so breweries and shit are off the table.

What do we do for 4 days?

Sounds like you have yourself a designated driver then!

If you like Mexican food the best in Socal IMO is nearby in San Juan Capistrano, El Campeon Taqueria. Think authentic taco shop not high end sit down dining, though, so it might be better for lunch.

You could take a boat ride over to Catalina Island for the day and check out Avalon. http://www.catalinaexpress.com/schedule-fares.html

Laguna Beach is right up the coast from you. Lot's of dining, and drinking, choices there. An example GF still lives in Dana Point. Her chihuahua (Rusty) liked to jump onto the bed and go under the sheets whenever we fucked. I was always afraid that little bastard was going to bite my nut sack.
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Surf. Whale watch. Ball.

That ritz is pretty sweet, golf at the Monarch Beach course?
    Decisions Decisions

What you should do is not say the word "Cali"
    Best Skier on the Mountain
    Self-Certified
    1992 - 2012
    Squaw Valley, USA