View oldest posts in a thread first

Every other forum I've been to has shown the oldest posts at the top of a thread, and you scroll down for new shit. Seems to be the opposite for me. Is that a setting I can change or is it just that way permanently? Did a search but couldn't find anything useful.

Choose Forum Actions above (to the left of the search bar). Select Forum Settings. Scroll down to Thread Display Options and you can change it there in Thread Display Mode.

Awesome! I had gotten to the forum settings page before, just didn't scroll down far enough... Mahalo

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	giphy.gif 
Views:	62 
Size:	634.1 KB 
ID:	196736
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

The default setting should probably be changed to oldest first. Having it start from the newest posts is just kind of...backwards (see what I did there?).

Why in the app does it seem to just jump to a random place? It's really annoying. Either show me where I actually left off, or go back to the beginning.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.