Can't upload pix from phone

Some reason all of a sudden I can't help load pictures from my phone. When I click the image button all I get is a black dot on the lower center part of the screen. I'd like to take a screenshot of it but I can't upload it.

Any ideas?
    `•.¸¸.•´><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸.•´¯`•...¸><((((º>

"Having been Baptized by uller his frosty air now burns my soul with confirmation. I am once again pure." - frozenwater

"once i let go of my material desires many opportunities for playing with the planet emerge. emerge - to come into being through evolution. ok back to work - i gotta pack." - Slaag Master

"As for Flock of Seagulls, everytime that song comes up on my ipod, I turn it up- way up." - goldenboy

Omg!
    You have caught the black dot!
    If you starrrt talking like a pirrrrate, stay away from the cutlerrrrry draw!

...Remember, those who think Global Warming is Fake, also think that Adam & Eve were Real...

Heh, I guess it's incurable.
    `•.¸¸.•´><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸.•´¯`•...¸><((((º>

"Having been Baptized by uller his frosty air now burns my soul with confirmation. I am once again pure." - frozenwater

"once i let go of my material desires many opportunities for playing with the planet emerge. emerge - to come into being through evolution. ok back to work - i gotta pack." - Slaag Master

"As for Flock of Seagulls, everytime that song comes up on my ipod, I turn it up- way up." - goldenboy