Kids Poles with Powder baskets

Who makes this shit for kids? The interwebs is wasting my time, and I know someone here knows what I need.

So far I got Black Diamond First Strike. Its a "trekking pole" but comes with freeride baskets (3") which should work.
    Oddly, they are not even on the ski pole section of the BD website.

Anyone using these? The height adjustment should save me some coin over the years, assuming it works for kids. I have never cared for adjustables, but then again I stopped growing a long time ago.

Any other options? I am tired of searching and only finding hardpack baskets.
    . . .

I found so good Rossi kid poles with decent sized pow baskets. Black pole with pink argyle pattern, white basket. Funny how they are not the standard.
    Let me lock in the system at Warp 2
    Push it on into systematic overdrive
    You know what to do

You know you can change baskets? Buy some BD freeride baskets, and slip them on your kids poles.
    Training for Alpental

Not all baskets will fit on all poles...at least that's what the shops told me.
    Let me lock in the system at Warp 2
    Push it on into systematic overdrive
    You know what to do

Quote Originally Posted by PhiberAwptik View Post
    You know you can change baskets? Buy some BD freeride baskets, and slip them on your kids poles.
    I get it, but damn, why bother? When buying poles, give me a basket that works!
    . . .

you need to bring the poles into the store. 3? different grommet sizes, and 2 heights are commonly used.

Yeah, it frustrating the tiny baskets that come with most poles.

On my kid's K2 Sprout extendable poles, I replaced the baskets with with bigger ones from my Scott poles, but had to wrap a layer of sheet metal (30 gauge or so) around the pole to make it fit properly. Added the stock retainer ring and all has been fine.

Sucks I had to do this, and it's not that straightforward for people who aren't into custom handiwork.

Buy adult poles with powder baskets for $5 at goodwill. Cut them down. Disaster averted.
    But Ellen kicks ass - if she had a beard it would be much more haggard. -Jer

I mean, if you really want to spend a bunch of money on your kid there are better ways to do it.

Buy these, and throw them on your kid's poles: https://www.steepandcheap.com/line-s...asket-pair?s=a

I just put them on a pair of beater poles from the 80's pulled from the rafters on my parents garage. They will fit, just use some ingenuity if they don't fit perfectly. I personally just use some duct tape above and below the basket if it needs it. this shit ain't hard. theyre balance sticks. they dont need to be a clean streamlined design.

My kid is using these http://www.blackdiamondequipment.com...g.html#start=8 which come with a powder basket

Didn't buy them for him to use (purchased for the wife to bc snowboard but she wasn't using them so he put them to use) as they are pricey for a kids pole. Hoping that he doesn't break them and it prevents me from buying new poles as he grows.