Lange XT130 WTR sole compatibility

Bought the current year Freeride XT130s... will the WTR sole work with my older (~2013) Marker Griffon bindings? When I bought the boots they looked it up and said yes, but I'm reading different opinions online.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by grahamgeiselman View Post
    Bought the current year Freeride XT130s... will the WTR sole work with my older (~2013) Marker Griffon bindings?
    No. The WTR sole will work with 2017 Marker Griffon and Jester bindings that are labeled "Sole ID" but not with previous versions.

Brutal. What about a newer (~2014) Marker Tour f12 EPF, with adjustable toe height?

Quote Originally Posted by gregL View Post
    No. The WTR sole will work with 2017 Marker Griffon and Jester bindings that are labeled "Sole ID" but not with previous versions.
    Last edited by grahamgeiselman; 12-29-2016 at 10:46 PM.

Yes duke/baron/tour/lord are fine

Officially, the answer is no.
    But I use my Rossi boots with WTR soles in my last years (non sole ID) Jesters and Griffons. They even pass the torque test with flying colors!
    Leave No Turn Unstoned!

2011 Baron

For now, just forget I'm using a 6 year old Baron. Will the WTR soles work in this binding? Just bought 2017 Lange XT 130 freetours

Lange xt130 freetour

I am also a new owner and can't wait to use these. What is the best Pin-Toe binding to use with these boots and a 100 under foot ski?

Quote Originally Posted by Skeeple View Post
    For now, just forget I'm using a 6 year old Baron. Will the WTR soles work in this binding? Just bought 2017 Lange XT 130 freetours
    Should be able to work. The thickness of the toe is the difference from the standard alpine boot. The baron should have the ability to adjust the toe piece or the AFD. You want to be able to slide a piece of paper between the boot and binding at the AFD

Quote Originally Posted by Skeeple View Post
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by TDski View Post
    I am also a new owner and can't wait to use these. What is the best Pin-Toe binding to use with these boots and a 100 under foot ski?
    What do you set your release values at, how much do you weigh, what percentage of the time will you be using these on lifts vs touring?

Awesome! Thanks!