FS: 26.5-27 Scarpa Maestrale Shells +/- liners

Loved these touring boots, but now skiing RS's. I don't count ski days, but I suspect these have about 50 days on them. Never had any hardware loosening issues with these. More pictures available.

$75 shipped

I will throw in a pair on never used Dynafit Titan Thermoformable liners. They are 27.5 but fit the boots well.

Full disclosure: I bought my Titan boots used from a mang here. He said, and I believe him, that he replace the liners the day he got the boots and they where never molded or skied. I never molded or skied them either.

But wait, there's more, act now and I will include a used set of Intuition Power Wraps size 27 for the amazing price of $25. These have been molded twice, and have quite a few days on them (no idea how many), but they are in good shape and can take a lot more ski days. They stiffen up the flex of the Scarpas quite a bit, but do decrease the cuff mobility some. I only did one tour that way and was pleased with the combo, but probably not the best way to tour massive distances especially on flat terrain.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

PM incoming, probably too small though.

Bump for the new year.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

Pm sent - probably in the same boat as birdboatboy, though.

These break on the half size. Would fit US men's 9.5 or a 10. If anybody knows differently, please comment.

iscariot

Different price range but I have a friend selling some used 3 days RS'S 27.5/314mm with new Intuitions. $314MM ish. I'd says they'd fit 10ish depending.

That is the next she'll size up, so yeah 10+ to probably 11.

I wear a 9 1/2 and sometimes 10, and the 26.5/27 she'll is a great fit.

iscariot

Gman is offline Mack Master William Large
    check your PM's

Got it. If I don't get firm commitments by tonight you get bumped up to first.

iscariot

Solid deal!

Sold assuming all goes through.

iscariot

Sent a PM with an offer for the shells and liners in the hopes that the others backed out. Let me know!

Sorry, sale was completed.

iscariot