Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 47 48 49 50 51 52
Results 1,276 to 1,280 of 1280

Thread: Fritschi Tecton

  1. #1276
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    9,300ft
    Posts
    20,913
    Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    I used them both all day at a resort. The difference is minimal. Yes the tecton feels more like an alpine binding. The Vipecs do have longitudinal elasticity and that helps smooth the ride


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I agree
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

  2. #1277
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Eurozone
    Posts
    2,721
    Quote Originally Posted by twat View Post
    yes, the forward release nob is now wider and distributes the pressure better over the toe box.
    Thanks, but does that really mean the boot stays intact? Got a brand new touring boot and would hate to mess it up like that.

  3. #1278
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    9,300ft
    Posts
    20,913
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicks View Post
    Thanks, but does that really mean the boot stays intact? Got a brand new touring boot and would hate to mess it up like that.
    I toe punched Vulcans with Gen 1 Vipecs. Also saw a touring partner toe punch their Backlands.

    New gen toe pieces, no problem
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

  4. #1279
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Eurozone
    Posts
    2,721
    Quote Originally Posted by summit View Post
    I toe punched Vulcans with Gen 1 Vipecs. Also saw a touring partner toe punch their Backlands.

    New gen toe pieces, no problem
    Thank you, much appreciated.

  5. #1280
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    the Low Sierra
    Posts
    17,521
    Quote Originally Posted by ~mikey b View Post
    yeah Im going to send in a warranty claim when I get home
    got this from BD on 04/01



    Hi Mike,

    Thanks for reaching out about your Black Diamond product.

    We should have the part you are looking for but it will need to be sent out directly from our office.

    We only have one person in the office per day for such requests and we will get the part out to you as soon as we can.



    Thank You,

    Nate
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •