I bought these for my wife about 6 years ago, but she only wound up getting maybe 5-10 days on them. They demand some attention, and my wife typically doesn't get enough days in a season to ride them as aggressively as they want. Ideally, we'd like to trade them for something a little softer/friendlier, and maybe a few cm shorter, say around 162-165.

Tops and bases are in good shape and they've never been tuned, so they have all the edge / base material they started with. They have a binding rail system so you can move the bindings without redrilling -- stock bindings are included.

As I said above, we'd love to find a trade, but if someone wants to buy them, let's call it $250 or make an offer.

High res photos available by request.

Here's a product description for these skis/bindings from Evo.com: The 2009 Salomon Origin Skis are the high performance all-mountain ski for expert women skiers looking for unique & authentic feminine design. Women-specific “Smart Body” flex is tailored to the female body geometry, and provides the skier with maximum versatility on every snow condition. The Protrak System gives the response and control needed to tear up back country tree lines. The Z10 Ti Bindings are also specially designed for the female skier with a mounting 8 mm further than a man’s ski to cater to the center of female torsional flex. The Z10s are made with titanium to be as lightweight as possible for big air skiing.