Thread: WTB: AT Clamps

WTB: AT Clamps

Need to upgrade some things this year, touring binders are high on the list.

Need to accept 316mm BSL. DIN of 9 or 10.

What you got?
    Quote Originally Posted by DoWork View Post
    We can tell you think you're awesome- it's pretty obvious. I love it when you try to convince us all too, It's like a tripped out Willy Wonka boat trip across the galaxy of fail you call an existence and it is indeed awesome to watch. I mean, your fail is so dense it has become a "black hole of fail" that has a gravitational pull strong enough to attract the fail of others, hence the "dating sucks" thread scenario.

I have a pair of Fritschis sitting around doing nothing. I think they go up to 8 or 10 DIN (though I'm not sure I'd trust them at 10 DIN). If you want them, you can have them for cheap, just PM me.

Large dukes.
    No matter where you go, there you are. - BB

Quote Originally Posted by skinipenem View Post
    Large dukes.
    Interested. Pics and price?
    Quote Originally Posted by DoWork View Post
    We can tell you think you're awesome- it's pretty obvious. I love it when you try to convince us all too, It's like a tripped out Willy Wonka boat trip across the galaxy of fail you call an existence and it is indeed awesome to watch. I mean, your fail is so dense it has become a "black hole of fail" that has a gravitational pull strong enough to attract the fail of others, hence the "dating sucks" thread scenario.