ISO Dynafit tech binding puck

Is this the correct name for it? Binding puck? Apparently they made them so tele boots with tech inserts would be compatible with tech bindings. Anyone have a pair I could buy? I have a pair of Dynafit ft12's that I've been using with scrapa TX pro's. I'd like to obtain a pair of pucks so my boots don't flex so much in the bindings.
    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    We don't make those skis specifically for Andy, but we make them specifically for kick-ass skiers like Andy who use them in freeride comps and the everyday comp where they compete against themselves.

bnd ski gear might make them?
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Yes! I have been skiing txpro on kingpin - works ok. What's been your experience? The tele shop near me gives these away - do you have a shop nearby?

Quote Originally Posted by bbergey View Post
    Yes! I have been skiing txpro on kingpin - works ok. What's been your experience? The tele shop near me gives these away - do you have a shop nearby?
    They work decently. Can you get me a pair?? Ill pay you for shipping and your time.
    Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    We don't make those skis specifically for Andy, but we make them specifically for kick-ass skiers like Andy who use them in freeride comps and the everyday comp where they compete against themselves.

You can use anything, really . I used a part of an old cutting board once for some F1 boots.

I think I have a pair for old Scarpa F1's sitting in the garage somewhere. A piece that essentially prevents the bellows from flexing downward, correct? If so, let me know and I'll dig em up for ya.

Hey Jer, I got a set you can have. I'm at the ski area tomorrow, off on Monday. I'll text you.

Quote Originally Posted by cptpowder View Post
    They work decently. Can you get me a pair?? Ill pay you for shipping and your time.
    Oops .Sorry I haven't been back on the last week. Sounds like your covered. Let me know if that's not the case