Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

If you're on Android do yourself a favor and obtain Locus Pro, and learn how to use it. If you have an iPhone, I'm sorry.

The GSI maps are the best, by far, but other sources are good to have as well. I have done a lot of exploring and even a multi day hut trip navigating with the phone and gsi maps.

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by climberevan; 11-28-2018 at 10:18 AM.
    ride bikes, climb, ski, travel, cook, work to fund former, repeat.

Looking for a good boot shop in Hokkaido (Niseko preferably). Just made it to Japan and one of my boots didn't make it. Seems like it was crushed or something?! Looking for a good boot shop that'll carry the usual AT boot suspects. Any recommendations? Thanks for the help!!!!

Hokkaido Japan Help..

Boot solutions, recommended by google. They should be able to help.

I don’t know if the store is still there but there was a legit ski snowboard shop in kutchan. It was on the main drag that kutchan train station was, just few blocks towards the city.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

No experience with their boot fitting but Niseko 343 had a pretty good selection of AT stuff last season

Rhythm Japan in Hirafu will have a good selection at their AT location across from the Seicomart. Dunno if they are any good at bootfitting.