Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by John_B View Post
    Just talked my boss into a pair. Thanks for the PSA.
    Boss just talked me into a pair. LOL

Appreciate the PSA. Grabbed a pair. 21 left in stock for those with their dick stuck on the fence post.

So when is the pink-ski kookfest summit?

How can you tell how much stock is left?

No brainer, Benchetlers are dying and the lady and I can share them with demo clamps.

just picked these up. thanks for the psa. 3-5 left it says.

All gone. Good deal was had by some!

Star 7 Rainbow Rollcall Tread?

What binders are getting mounted?

Has anyone checked if the mount point, boot center is the same on the super and the star???

Throwing Marker Griffon demo's on mine to I can share.
    In constant pursuit of the perfect slarve...

I am looking for Adrenalines. I really don't see going up hill much on these, if ever. But I only have AT boots, and am thinking of inserting some skis for Adrenalines,

Im gonna mount my 22 designs telewanker touring setup :P Star 7 Rainbow BBI anyone? :P

No metal or carbon in these so they should need a 3.6x9 bit for mounting yeah? I can't find any info online.

Anyone got buyers remorse? A buddy of mine on a budget in the east missed the deal.

^ Same boat, know a guy on a budget who needs pow skis.

Keep an eye on EVO because just a few hours ago they still had a pair in stock at $149. I thought seriously about buying a pair but meh...just $100 or $150 less cash that I have to buy the skis I really want. Great deal though.

Quote Originally Posted by snapt View Post
    No brainer, Benchetlers are dying and the lady and I can share them with demo clamps.
    I think these are going to be significantly less ski than bent chetlers, no? Id be super psyched if they were comperable.

3.5x9.5 drillbit. No metal.

I purchased and am on the fence about keeping them when they arrive. Looking for a lightweight pow ski, will be getting tech binders on them. I know with the pawlonia core on these they'll be lighter than Supers, but I need them in hand to gauge if I want to make a go of it.

Long story short mine may be up on this forum in a week or so. I got one of the last pairs. $150+tax. Would probably ask $175 shipped to break even.

Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    I think these are going to be significantly less ski than bent chetlers, no? Id be super psyched if they were comperable.
    I'm curious how they'll compare, I've been on the BC's (older 123 under foot) every day this season as things have been so good. I'm curious if these are a more floaty playful new school Rossi or burly charger like the OG Super. Not really any reviews on the newer models out there.

Quote Originally Posted by rangerjake View Post
    3.5x9.5 drillbit. No metal.

I purchased and am on the fence about keeping them when they arrive. Looking for a lightweight pow ski, will be getting tech binders on them. I know with the pawlonia core on these they'll be lighter than Supers, but I need them in hand to gauge if I want to make a go of it.

Long story short mine may be up on this forum in a week or so. I got one of the last pairs. $150+tax. Would probably ask $175 shipped to break even.
    Aren't they 2100 grams each?

Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    Aren't they 2100 grams each?
    Yep, so says the copy. I mean, by the numbers they are a little heavier than my goal weight. I like my touring pow skis LIGHT.

Funny thing is how serendipitous this is. My new Sportiva skis came in yesterday. Opened the package and instead of 189 Vapor Floats they packed 188 Vapor Sveltes- which I also fucking love. Turns out Floats won't be shipping til after New Year due to inventory counts. And staring at these new Sveltes for the last 24 hours I am right on the fence of keeping these bad boys too. The Stars are like the same dimensions/length as the Floats (only 1200g more per pair). I felt I had to buy the Stars. I know I can recoup or return if I pass on them, but holding them in the hand to feel the weight and make that call is how I need to do this. Then make the final call on the Floats, the Sveltes, or both!

Man, life is hard

Anybody mount theirs yet and took em for a spin? Mine just arrived in the mail today.

Mine showed up today. Need to decide what bindings to throw on them...

Mrs. C. says hers are pretty good on groomers + pow, so these might work well as a travel ski. Was trying to use DPS RP112s for that, but can't seem to tune out the ridiculous hookiness on hardpack -- may just remount those for Dynafits.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Mine just arrived.
    Color not too bad.
    They look fun. Still sorting binders. Got a line on small Barons, but that would be kinda heavy if I ever take them uphill without the help of a ski lift.

I don't understand why manufacturers make 185+ women's skis. I'm sure there are a few women that are greatful but they often end up being closed out at Uber cheap and bought by men. Nordica Wildfires have been floating around for similarly cheap and make a nice, lightweight bc ski.