Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

Quote Originally Posted by uglymoney View Post
    Went skiing in Wisconsin this year. Lot of people smoking everywhere. Many dudes sitting around by themselves with a full pitcher of beer in the lodge middle of the day.
    Anywhere East of the Rockies and west of the Green mountains skiing is another term for "day drinking". Kinda like golf.

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    Anywhere East of the Rockies and west of the Green mountains skiing is another term for "day drinking". Kinda like golf.
    ...and ice fishing
    The sad truth is that whine does not age well

Inbounds with families and shit is a no go. Anything else, live your life, puff puff pass, etc, idgaf.

This weekend, had a gig at a hill too close to New York; number of these jeans&butts buffoons about. Took a pic of the most egregious offender to send to a friend but i seems relevant here too... Was a chair behind while he smoke a cig on the lift, then he immediately lit up another at the top.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	356.9 KB 
ID:	202908

Growing up skiing in PA smoking on the lift and getting shitfaced in the lodge was the best part of skiing.

In that documentary Meru, Chin and his two partners are in the tent one night and they're all smoking rollies. I always wondered about that. Does it benefit you in the high elevations in some way? Open up capilaries?
    "Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. The winds will blow their freshness into you, and the storms, their energy. Your cares and tensions will drop away like the leaves of Autumn." --John Muir

"welcome to the hacienda, asshole." --s.p.c.

Quote Originally Posted by dblatto View Post
    In that documentary Meru, Chin and his two partners are in the tent one night and they're all smoking rollies. I always wondered about that. Does it benefit you in the high elevations in some way? Open up capilaries?
    I always assumed it was just a comfort thing. Like what else are you gonna do in the hanging bivy all night.