Anyone with multiple ligament ruptures

anyone out there with multiple ligament injuries ?? how long did it take to rehab your knee to be able to ski/MTB again... I ruined my left knee when one of my ski cought the edge in crud..my Naxona binding refused to release on Kneissle Tanker and ended up with total ACL, MCL and patellar tendon rupture..now 8 weeks post op..life really sucked first 3 post weeks..have been allowed to max 20 kg pressure on my knee..long rehab way..have to work hard with rehab to be ready for the next season..

I guess I will be skiing with a brace..any recommendation ??
    Rocky

Wow sorry to hear about your injury. Yes indeed you have a long road ahead of you. As for brace reccommendation I would go with either the CTI or the Donjoy Defiance.
    fighting gravity on a daily basis

WhiteRoom Skis
    Handcrafted in Northern Vermont
    www.whiteroomcustomskis.com

That is some major damage! Sorry to hear about the pain, but you'll get back on the slopes soon.

The doc ordered me the Donjoy Legend, it's been working well so far. But I just had an ACL rupture, strained MCL and hamstrings, and meniscus damage. You may need more support than I.

Good luck with the PT!

B)

Thx for recom

Thanks for the recommendations...Yesterday I got the green light from OS to start doing PT without the brace but keep it on when outside...knee feels abit strange without the brace..now I can work my way up for ROM..my brace was locked @ 90 deg. flex..