Finally a legit use for a SUP!! (Picking up heroin needles)

Here's a little passion project that I made with my friends that clean the waterways of San Diego with SUP boards.
    Check it!

www.DeathCookieEntertainment.com

Sometimes fear just means that you need to push your shins into the front of your ski boots and fuckin send it!

Volunteerism is alive and well in 'Merica. Right on to these folks for getting it done. I'd be scared to death of handling those works though.
    Did the last unsatisfied fat soccer mom you took to your mom's basement call you a fascist? -irul&ublo
    Don't Taze me bro.

Good on ya. My wife used to be big into surfrider and beech clean up down there

Good job! But I've gotta ask, are you guys sorting and recycling that stuff as well? I only saw stuff getting dumped into a bin.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyg82 View Post
    Good job! But I've gotta ask, are you guys sorting and recycling that stuff as well? I only saw stuff getting dumped into a bin.
    yeah, recyclables get sorted. Sharps are despised of at the Sheriffs office.

Sometimes fear just means that you need to push your shins into the front of your ski boots and fuckin send it!

Great vid Tate!
    "... she'll never need a doctor; 'cause I check her out all day"

Nice- when my kids and I go out on the boat in the winter, we usually fill 2 or 3 trash bags off the remote beaches off Ft Desoto here in Pinellas County,FL. It is a fun thing to do with the kiddos. No hypo needles though. That would freak me out. I do inspect before the kids pick it up.

Quote Originally Posted by HotTate View Post
    Here's a little passion project that I made with my friends that clean the waterways of San Diego with SUP boards.
    Check it!
    Man - how can people treat the waterways so poorly? Glad to see someone doing something about it. Wish there were more efforts like this. Any way to donate to this or a similar cause?

Quote Originally Posted by samthompson001 View Post
    Man - how can people treat the waterways so poorly? Glad to see someone doing something about it. Wish there were more efforts like this. Any way to donate to this or a similar cause?
    Yeah man! Here ya go!
    http://h2otrashpatrol.com/get-involved/donate/