Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7
    “Iroquois History and Legends” is excellent- some decent upstate content in there as well.

Hardcore History was basically made for long road trips. That's the only time I'm able to listen to anything that long. Gotta break it up sometimes, though.

Who Charted
    - funny-ish weekly music and movie chart podcast. I mostly listen for the Hot Picks, their selection of new music.

The Neighborhood Listen - Improv podcast making fun of posts on Nextdoor. Looks like a lot has been moved to Stitcher Premium, but there are still some free gems. Anything with PFT is gonna be funny.

R U Talkin' RHCP RE: Me? - Adam Scott and Scott Aukerman cover U2, REM, Talking Heads (and Stain'd) albums and history, sometimes seriously. They did one episode of RHCP and decided they'd rather do Talking Heads.

Off Book - Each episode is an improvised musical. Can be hit or miss, but the hits (PFT) are pretty amazing. Jess McKenna is hilarious.
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

Thanks! Some great recs in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ski to Be View Post
    Bill Mahers new podcast Club Random is good. He and interesting guests get stoned and drunk and just talk for an hour. JB Smooves "May I elaborate" is pretty funny
    +1 for Club Random.

I've got some windshield time ahead of me. Any new recs? Looking for something binge-y, like serial, bundyville, etc.

I might be inclined to get Sirius XM just to plow through old Howard Stern interviews. All the great podcasters give him the nod as best interviewer.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    However many are in a shit ton.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenboy View Post
    I've got some windshield time ahead of me. Any new recs? Looking for something binge-y, like serial, bundyville, etc.
    What are your general interests?

I just listened to my first episode of the Duncan Trussell Family Hour. Now his Netflix show, the Midnight Gospel makes a TON more sense. The pod's a trip. https://www.duncantrussell.com/episodes

For a short and sweet one, I like NPR's Pop Culture Happy Hour to keep up with the latest trends. https://www.npr.org/podcasts/510282/...ure-happy-hour

Now, if you want ultra-bingeable and TONS of amazing stories, listen to DUST!!! It's a sci-fi anthology series with top notch writing and some very notable voice actors. REALLY enjoyed that one. Start from episode 1 and work your way forward. Some stories are single episodes and some arc over entire seasons. https://watchdust.com/

All the above are available on pretty much every podcast app I think.

The PODCAST thread

So I finally signed up for a Sirius XM subscription.
    Wife wanted to listen to the U2 interview and final concert from the Sphere. I wanted to listen to old Howard Stern interviews.
    I’m absolutely astounded by how horrible this Sirius XM experience is.
    Maybe it’s me, but I don’t understand how they exist as a company.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    However many are in a shit ton.