Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Also we witnessed a marriage proposal between innings. 2 goddamn beasts getting hitched
    Damn that was brutal. Easily 100 pounds of fat between the 2 of them and at age what, 23? Reality TV stars in the making.

Haha between Betts HR and the proposal I miss all the good stuff!

Great meeting new mags, and catching up with old friends .
    big thanks to BD for organizing, and the amazing hospitality. He runs a beautiful Bed & breakfast; I gave it 5 stars on trip advisor. :-p
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

Yeah they made me, Brock and DJ move to clear a space for their horrifying proposal so we had front-row seats. Couldn't turn away, it was a well-padded car wreck in slow motion.

Haha "well padded car wreck", so true... the kid starts to propose and the three of us (like 5 feet away) are like "don't do it!!!!" "DONT DO IT KID!!" "NOOOOOO". He did it anyhow

Brock, its a Simpsons character, has nothing to do with my real name. Not sure what I was thinking when I took it, I was a huge fan back in the day
    Name:  djoe.jpg
Views: 352
Size:  11.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    How about those people in the bleachers with the life-size McGregor cutout, I just remembered that. I'm still wondering how they got that in the park unless they bought it a ticket like we joked.
    Ha, forgot about that. Two knuckleheads in the bleachers waving an irish flag with a life size Connor McGregor cutout. So random

Quote Originally Posted by My Pet Powder Goat View Post
    Haha between Betts HR and the proposal I miss all the good stuff!

Great meeting new mags, and catching up with old friends .
    big thanks to BD for organizing, and the amazing hospitality. He runs a beautiful Bed & breakfast; I gave it 5 stars on trip advisor. :-p
    My pleasure. Was great seeing everyone, and catching a good game with a great catch.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    The fellas were in the house last night, a good time as per usual. Thanks BigDaddy as always! We were on the Bud Deck directly above right center, I wasn't paying a shit ton of attention, the sparkling repartee of Brock and Diamond Joe had most of my limited focus, but I happened to be looking right at JBJ when he stole that, I almost spilled my beer. Almost.

Always good to see BD, sad/mad/gladvres, Brock, Diamond Joe, the actual Dentist guy (Phil?) and also meet Sagamoron finally. There were other people but apparently they must have been unimportant since I can't remember them. Or I may have had one too many pops. Nah.

Turns out staying in Framingham was less than a power move, the Pike was under construction and it took way over an hour to get back there and cost me a fucking hundie with surge pricing from Uber. d'oh! Fortunately I had some retarded IPA that tasted like pine cones on ice for when I finally got back.
    Sorry about stuffing the pine cones into your beer. I thought you'd like the mountain flavor?!

Thanks to the generousity of you mags, I somehow I ended up $150 in the black, so I am making a donation to Buddy Dog in Sudbury. I love that about maggots... like me, you want to make sure you're pulling your weight, so you tend to over vs. under pay. Much appreciated, so I figure it should go to a good cause. Thanks!
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

Damn.. I saw the proposal on the big screen from my acquired box seats. Didnt realize you guys were front row center. Sad to miss the heckling opportunity!

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Joe View Post
    Brock, its a Simpsons character, has nothing to do with my real name. Not sure what I was thinking when I took it, I was a huge fan back in the day
    Name:  djoe.jpg
Views: 352
Size:  11.0 KB
    I will admit I also wondered why it wasn't just Diamond Justin until you explained.

They fucking moved us for that dogshit proposal!! Then some scrub and his scrub wife tried moving in on our turf when they took the ropes down.
    Decisions Decisions

That shit would not stand.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Joe View Post
    Big ups to Big Daddy, yet again.

Bought all the tickets, coordinated everything and everybody, and was even a designated driver. You're the man and I know we all appreciate it.. sorry for the late night call I was weighing my options RE getting back metro west

Sagamoron nice to meet you sorry I was aggro, I had you confused with Biggins and his hate for my alma matter...

Anyhow, great game and good times had yet again!
    Way to come out of the gate hot...

Finally back to the land of internet after a few weeks in the Northern NH woods.

Thanks to BD for having us. We ended up on the other side of the railing somehow and lost everyone after too many overpriced hard seltzers. Either way, it was a good night!
    You should have been here yesterday!

Any interest in Bs on 26Nov or Celts on 30Nov?

I'll be at that b's game.

That is all.
    Decisions Decisions

Gman is offline Mack Master William Large
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazderati View Post
    Any interest in Bs on 26Nov or Celts on 30Nov?
    I'd be in for the B's.

Gman is offline Mack Master William Large
    For anyone interested im putting together a ski house near stowe for the winter season. Looking for a few people to join. PM me for the details.

That would be cool, just like old times. I hope it's a trailer by the river.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

CD - I still need to grab that beer with ya at some point. My bad. Will DM soon.