FS: Look P18, back -protector, almost free Legend Pros

I think if I ever mount skis for the resort I'll need a less burly binding so I'm getting rid of my last pair of clamps.

Looks P18 - SOLD

They were used for 2 seasons and show the expected wear and tear. The brakes are narrow, probably fitting about 100mm, and as you can see I bent one of them to fit Megawatts (not the greatest job but it works) and didn't get to the other one. I also managed to crack the heel plate of one of the bindings (as pictured), I remounted them to see if it changed things and I couldn't notice a difference in action when rotating them by hand. Anyway, they're not pristine, all hardware included, how about $75 shipped?

Name:  P18 toe.jpg
Views: 345
Size:  122.7 KB

Name:  P18 heel.jpg
Views: 314
Size:  186.6 KB

Name:  P18 heel2.jpg
Views: 311
Size:  208.8 KB

Name:  P18 parts.jpg
Views: 337
Size:  191.4 KB

Tua back protector - $40 shipped
    Another relic of my resort shredding days. I really like the core support it provides more than the actual protection, and it keeps you warm. I'm 5'11" 165 lbs and that thing covered me from my tailbone to just below my should blades with plenty of velcro left to grow a nice beer gut. What does price police thinks?

Name:  Dorsal back.jpg
Views: 342
Size:  195.9 KB

Name:  Dorsal front.jpg
Views: 306
Size:  191.3 KB

194 raceroom Legend Pros - TRADED FOR BEER
    If anyone in SLC is interested in a pair oI'll trade you for a 6 pack of decent beer. I'll never be able to handle them again and sentimental value prevents me from using them as lawn ornaments or to make a shot skis. I can post pics on request.
    Last edited by Boissal; 12-08-2016 at 09:51 AM.

Pivot PM sent

P18s gone!

Legend pro pm sent
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

Bump. P18 and Legend pros are gone, the back protector remains. Price reduced for that one.