whos holding? Im looking for this generation of the OG Krypton Pro
    Dont care about the color, just the last. I need a 27 or 27.5

Name:  dalbello-krypton-pro-i-d-ski-boots-2011.jpg
Views: 465
Size:  112.8 KB.
    Name:  $_3.jpeg
Views: 459
Size:  21.0 KB

I have a pair of Cross shells I have pulled some buckle parts from.
    "I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."- Alan Greenspan

How significantly does the last differ from first gen to current/later year models? I have a pair of those green/black pros from 2009. Just bought a replacement pair of 2015/16s. Is the fit going to be terrible?

weasel. how much to ship them to denver CO? Solesides, i think it depends on your foot. Some people love the new ones, but for my foot they changed them just enough so that the forefoot is too big, the middle is too narrow and its a longer last. So when I crank down the main ankle buckle my foot starts to go to sleep and it has weird pressure points. I like the new design and the heel hold especially, but they are just big enough for me to not want to deal with the hassle. In the new boot Im too big for a 26 and too small for a 27.

On the older boot, the last/shell fits me perfectly at 27/317 with just a one finger shell fit, but I find In the new 27/317mm boot its a bit too much room and is over 2 fingers shell fit. If I wanted the new ones to work for my foot Id probably have to get a 26 and grind the shit out of the insides, which is stupid if I can just get another old shell to replace my dead toes and heels.

I would happily keep skiing my green kryptons but the irreplaceable sections of the toes are worn out. I have picked up some full tilts which are the closest cousin to the boot that I want, but I really dislike the buckles and the boot is just different enough for me to whine about it online and seek help from like-minded snow loving people who feel my completely insignificant pain.

Perfect.
    I have a 27.5 pair collecting dust right now. 08/09 boots, have white B tongues with, oh, 2 days on them. When I first got them, my buddy planed the soles and installed 5mm race plates , so I didn't have to worry about permanently fucking up the boot soles. Newer race plates are on, too, though they're soft. Some unoriginal buckles, and inverted toe buckles. Soft boot board, dunno where the others are. Probably have the cuff stiffeners/fwd lean chips in a bag somewhere.

I'm in Vancouver, BC. What do you want to give me for them? Figure that out and pay shipping, they're yours.

Graham, you have mail. Check your inbox and please send me an email address or phone #, it would be faster than going through the TGR app

PSA: Just happened upon these if things didn't work out with Graham: https://sidelineswap.com/gear/skiing...ypton-pro-28-5. Not mine, but they look to be the OG you were looking for.