WTB: smaller-person b/c setup (165ish, 95-115 underfoot, frame binding)

The girlfriend says she'd like to get into earning some turns. I'm hoping she might actually get a chance to with a decent setup. Looking for something that would serve as a soft-snow all-mountain ski and an intro to earning turns—95-115ish underfoot, about 163-166cm in length, traditional camber & sidecut, some form of tip rocker. Skis, bindings (small—her boots are ~290mm) & skins together would be a big plus.

Quote Originally Posted by anotherVTskibum View Post
    The girlfriend says she'd like to get into earning some turns. I'm hoping she might actually get a chance to with a decent setup. Looking for something that would serve as a soft-snow all-mountain ski and an intro to earning turns—95-115ish underfoot, about 163-166cm in length, traditional camber & sidecut, some form of tip rocker. Skis, bindings (small—her boots are ~290mm) & skins together would be a big plus.
    170 Volkl Nunataq (139/107/123) with dynafit radical St and BD mohair mix skins. All in excellent condition. $650

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Murian View Post
    170 Volkl Nunataq (139/107/123) with dynafit radical St and BD mohair mix skins. All in excellent condition. $650
    Thanks, but she's not ready to go to tech bindings (and I think 170 is probably a bridge too far in length).

K2 Remedy - 163cm with skins and Barons (frame bindings).
    - 92mm underfoot
    - twin tip w/ rocker
    - small Barons

Was used exactly for what you are using it for.

Purchased last year taken on multiple tours/slack country/hut trips now she is hooked and wants a full dynafit setup (music to my ears!).

Normal wear, no core shots, great edges.

$550

pm sent

PMs sent and replied.

Still looking, trying to find something that hits the sweet spot of price and technology that's likely to help her actually have a good time.

Thanks.

Got a BNIP 170 Blizzard Dakota from 2014. $200 plus shipping. Pair it with a size small AT framed binding and cheap pair of skins on here. You'd have a nice solid cheap setup.