Page 43 of 53 FirstFirst ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 1322
    Feherty's son dies on birthday after overdose http://www.golfchannel.com/news/golf...fter-overdose/

Quote Originally Posted by nutmegchoi View Post
    In two weeks!

woohoo!

The event in Napa has Weezer, Goo Goo Dolls, and Gavin Degraw on separate days. 5 day ticket $75.

Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster View Post
    congrats to sergio! but kenny g?

Sergio, Angela get married; Kenny G plays reception http://www.golfchannel.com/news/gril...ays-reception/
    Eurotrash
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    The event in Napa has Weezer, Goo Goo Dolls, and Gavin Degraw on separate days. 5 day ticket $75.
    Saw some of Gavin DeGraw at Bottlerock this year. Probably the worst act we saw.

But, the Safeway Open at Silverado was a fun tourney to attend last year, even in the rain.

Quote Originally Posted by 54-46 View Post
    Saw some of Gavin DeGraw at Bottlerock this year. Probably the worst act we saw.

But, the Safeway Open at Silverado was a fun tourney to attend last year, even in the rain.
    Agree. Goo Goo Dolls are a solid act and they will draw a strong contingent of milf.

Feherty's son dies on birthday after overdose http://www.golfchannel.com/news/golf...fter-overdose/
    That is tragic on so many levels.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

yeah i don't know the guy and don't agree with some of his views but as open as he has been about his own issues it is very sad.

Geez, that's fucking terrible. Hope David can get past the pain. I've followed him pretty closely and find him to be a very strong guy. This has to rip his world apart. I know it would mine even without his background.
    I still call it The Jake.

In good times and bad, caddies play larger role http://www.golfchannel.com/news/will...y-larger-role/

AKRON, Ohio – The third-person plural has become a trending topic this year on the PGA Tour.

A sport defined in large part by its individual nature has seen its scope expand recently, with the spotlight on player-caddie relationships growing brighter by the minute.

Jordan Spieth’s insistence on using “we” was never more evident than two weeks ago at Royal Birkdale, where Michael Greller proved invaluable down the stretch.

But caddies are again a topic of discussion this week at the WGC-Bridgestone Invitational, where Rory McIlroy is expected to arrive Wednesday with a new man on his bag after splitting with longtime looper J.P. Fitzgerald.

The mid-season timing is certainly curious given that McIlroy will enter next week’s PGA Championship as one of the favorites on a course where he has often dominated. But it shows that while the nature of “we” means sharing the spoils when times are good, it can also cloud things considerably amid a downturn.

“It boils down to this. The pro, the player, is always going to blame anybody else but himself,” said Dave Stockton.

cont...

Curry's golf goals: Get off 1st tee, make cut http://es.pn/2uWY7cA
    via @ESPN App http://es.pn/app

He is so amazing.
    Dreamy.

i have to agree

We have a thread for slobbering over Curry guys, just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    We have a thread for slobbering over Curry guys, just saying.

You can't escape it!

“It boils down to this. The pro, the player, is always going to blame anybody else but himself,” said Dave Stockton.

cont...
    Not all pro players are like this, at all. Maybe 30 years ago most, but not anymore, hardly. No caddie needs that shit.

Of course due the nature of this game, there is a culture of blame in this department and caddies also play this role, on purpose.

They sell clubs and lessons by blaming the equipment and the swing, a guy saves his ego by blaming the course or the sticky greens, and clubs get broken and egos are lost on the golf course.

Only good vibes, golf purity and honesty win at golf, truly........the golf-gods always know, and if you look at championship history......true asshole cheaters dont win....if you have honesty to yourself and your swing and the shot you will make the appropriate score.

After losing my acceptable game from injury and rebuilding it recently, these truths of karma have never been more clear to me.
    Terje was right.

"We're all kooks to somebody else." -Shelby Menzel

Man I love watching this event. Been lucky enough to play the course a bunch growing up and all the best players in the world are there. I'll never forget being on the clubhouse porch overlooking 18 green the year Tiger knocked it stiff for a kick in birdie in complete darkness, and putted out to the light of cell phones and lighters to win the tournament. What a great moment in golf.

Such a tight track and long, really rewards accuracy.

Hoffman is having a good week and a great year. Seems like Rory's got some things figured out too.

2017 PGA TOUR THREAD

Hend....it's gotta be the shoes right?

I love hideki. All smiles and high fives to everyone on walk to scoring trailer except for guys asking for autograph...avoided every one of them
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

He was on today. Bring on the PGA Championship.

Dude was fucking dialed in today!

Lots of club spinning...

PGA begins tomorrow. Looks like rain and soft conditions each day. In another higher dollar pool this week. Have Matsuyama, Z Johnson, and McIlroy on my team. I like my chances.

Didn't Rickie get his first win on that track?

So sick of the spieth hype right now.

Please Charley please finish one.....