Page 28 of 53 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast
    For real, looks like a govt building from behind the Iron Curtain.
    How small is this guys dick?
    crab in my shoe mouth

Looks Art Deco to me, which looks fantastic in old hotels but yeah, maybe not in this application.

Is that a fucking 288 GTO!?!?!?

Wooderson on Feherty tonight. Pretty entertaining. I'd play a round and burn one with him for sure.
    I still call it The Jake.

2017 PGA TOUR THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Looks Art Deco to me, which looks fantastic in old hotels but yeah, maybe not in this application.

Is that a fucking 288 GTO!?!?!?

Wooderson on Feherty tonight. Pretty entertaining. I'd play a round and burn one with him for sure.
    It's more like ugly faux Art Deco or awful Italian Fascist but I agree the real Art Deco is awesome.

working class to nouveau riche

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    It's more like ugly faux Art Deco or awful Italian Fascist but I agree the real Art Deco is awesome.
    I laughed - love the facade of the Milan Train Station though...

McConaughey on feherty. he likes himself a lot, which is no crime, but he isn't very interesting.

So the new format of the Zurich Classic seems interesting.

Oh, and looks like Poults is in the field. That didn't last long

Wyeaster, like I said upthread: he seems interesting enough and I'd burn one and play a round with him. I like his loopy swing too and apparently it works.

oops, missed that, bmills!

Poultry has a lot of guts ...to wear the pants he wears

Quote Originally Posted by 54-46 View Post
    Poultry has a lot of guts ...to wear the pants he wears
    unlike David Sims, he goes for it.
    Terje was right.

"We're all kooks to somebody else." -Shelby Menzel

Thompson needs to tell her side of ANA incident http://www.golfchannel.com/news/rand...-ana-incident/

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Oh, and looks like Poults is in the field. That didn't last long
    Yeah, he'll be fine with sponsor exemptions for sure. My comments were more about tour cards in general and what a huge point of stress it is for more players than it might appear. It's a pretty harsh system.

Also: USGA & R&A made an immediate rule change about video reviews: http://www.golfchannel.com/news/golf...ideo-evidence/

Good.
    Last edited by TahoeJ; 04-25-2017 at 01:42 PM.

^^^
    I knew what you meant re: tour cards.

Good to hear on the common sense rulings dealing with video. Also, stop taking phone calls directly from the fans at home in the cheap seats. (This could have been addressed but I skimmed it)

On a much lighter note: Does anyone else notice how smokin hot the golf chicks are on the regional Fox Sports network shows? Each affiliate has the same show just different hosts. Golf tips with a pro and a hot female pro.

I get all the Fox Sports affiliates because I'm a degenerate baseball fan and love my TRIBE. Golf tips with Jimmy Hamlin and Natalie Gulbis comes on after most games. I know she can play but holy tits on a stick! Same goes for the Fox Sports South after Bravos games. No clue who she is but man alive.

New decision leaves many LPGA pros unsatisfied http://www.golfchannel.com/news/rand...s-unsatisfied/

Hey, PGA Tour, not so fast http://www.golfchannel.com/news/ryan...r-not-so-fast/

Alternates into the Zurich event, Campbell and Carballo were paired with two PGA section pros – they’re 15th on the Tour’s eligibility ranking – who helped fill out the open field. Those two players, Kyle Ramey and Phil Schmitt, were understandably nervous early and went out in 38 to drop the group out of touch with the group in front of them.

Campbell said the group was “sprinting” around TPC Louisiana, and yet they still were on the clock as they headed to the back nine. Carballo took too long and received a bad time on 12. Campbell, who already had his caddie waiting for him on the par-3 14th tee in an attempt to speed up play, needed more than 40 seconds to hit his shot and got the second bad time.

One-shot penalty.

Campbell vehemently protested the penalty, and he had a point: They got behind early because they were playing with, ahem, two section pros.

But the Tour didn’t budge. “The policy is the policy,” they said … never mind that that policy hasn’t been enforced over the past two decades.

play faster. lpga is also slow. its sucks to play that slow. but i think you need to make your decision and hit your shot. I choose three different clubs on one hole today, i ran back to get the final decision. 3 hours 10 mins round, best shots in 4 years.

i am always working on my routine being efficient and eliminating unnecessary movements . striking a ball is like firing an arrow....it takes the same routine of set up and aim and opposite arm tension, or set.
    Terje was right.

"We're all kooks to somebody else." -Shelby Menzel

i played like shit yesterday and still ended up waiting on every tee for the group in front. they were clearly out for a leisurely stroll and took forever to tee off and on the greens and had nobody in front of them.

it's women's wednesday on the golf channel! all female hosts, special guest some miss america contestant who likes golf!

lpga in the spirit!

LPGA event offers sponsor invite via Twitter poll http://www.golfchannel.com/news/golf...-twitter-poll/

looking at the pics, i know golf channel viewers can't help but think about all the little girls who will be inspired to play golf.

blair o'neal in spandex teaching all the lady viewers how to loosen their hips!

and one of the regular hosts very pregnant. the golf channel appreciates the diverse states of women!

nice interview with nancy lopez on feherty

phil hits somebody and the ball bounces across the fairway and as he walks up with the signdd glove says "if your head was a little softer i'd be in the fairway."

That's funny. There was a guy in New Orleans last week who sent one off into the gallery and hit his own sister!