Page 48 of 54 FirstFirst ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 1332

Thread: Mammoth 16/17

Anyone need bring a friend Tix? Got all mine from the beginning of the season and likely won't use any.

Sent from my SM-G955U using TGR Forums mobile app

Plenty if snow under 2 last weekend. I suspect it will spin well into May.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

Coverage is surprisingly strong!
    Like others said, Chair 2 makes it well into May....hopefully till memorial day wknd.
    I have mastered all major sporting activities to a high degree of mediocrity.

any thoughts on a mini date?
    Prob favoring Memorial Day....
    Life of a repo man is always intense.

Quote Originally Posted by hutash View Post
    The only one I know of are the BAF discounts, if which I have plenty. Nor always the best deal, especially with spring prices, but worth a look. The Ikon pass works in spring at Mammoth, $599, but may be worth a look.
    What's the scoop on the $599 Ikon pass, hutash?

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    What's the scoop on the $599 Ikon pass, hutash?
    Typical blackout dates. Good at Mammoth, AM, Squaw, June and a few more. 5 days each at a bunch of places, incl Big Sky, Jackson, AltaBird, revelatoke and more. Good for the rest of this season.

Coverage was great last weekend up high. Noids are awesome right now.

◇◇BAF's vs Other Resort Pass discount?◇◇
    'Ey up maggots!
    Name:  IMG_42951.jpg
Views: 846
Size:  39.2 KB

Might be hitting you up for BAF's for me and Cinders for midweek days in May.
    ☆Is the BAF for a fixed price, or gives you discount?☆

They have Half Off for showing Other Resort Passes.

On website, looks like day tix are $120 - $140 now, but that might be dropping to $100 May 1??
    (Guess should just call)

So down to $60 per day, maybe $50 or $70?
    Is the BAF any better?

☆Is anyone holding Mammy Friend&Family tix?☆
    Think that was best deal we ever got.
    Thanx!

Sent from my SM-G930P using TGR Forums mobile app

...Remember, those who think Global Warming is Fake, also think that Adam & Eve were Real...

If you need a few BAF passes I have a few left.

Save on 1-Day Lift Tickets for Friends & Family
    Get 50% Off the Window Rate | 30% Off During Holiday Periods

Cali4nia and Premium Passholders have the benefit of offering friends and family 1-Day Lift Tickets with big savings to join you on the hill. These tickets are valid 7 days a week at each Cali4nia Pass resort starting opening day of the 2017/18 winter season at each individual mountain.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Turx, from my experience the BAF and Season Pass Deal come to about the same price (give or take a $1) for a single day of skiing. If you plant to ski two or more days, then the BAF is a better deal.

Quote Originally Posted by TurxSki View Post
    ◇◇BAF's vs Other Resort Pass discount?◇◇
    'Ey up maggots!
    Name:  IMG_42951.jpg
Views: 846
Size:  39.2 KB

Might be hitting you up for BAF's for me and Cinders for midweek days in May.
    ☆Is the BAF for a fixed price, or gives you discount?☆

They have Half Off for showing Other Resort Passes.

On website, looks like day tix are $120 - $140 now, but that might be dropping to $100 May 1??
    (Guess should just call)

So down to $60 per day, maybe $50 or $70?
    Is the BAF any better?

☆Is anyone holding Mammy Friend&Family tix?☆
    Think that was best deal we ever got.
    Thanx!

Where do you see they have the 1/2 off for other resort pass holders? I was looking and could not find it. Hoping they also go free for 12 and under like they did last spring. Want to get the family out there.

BAF discounts have not always been the best option for spring, but thy are constantly changing their pricing, so best to call and try yo figure it out. If BAF is of advantage to mags, give me a shout, the wife and I still have a full set each.

I will be back mid May if anybody is there then.

Splat...just buy a Ikon pass and be done with it. Good at Mammoth, Squaw and Alpine, (among others,) that should keep you busy. BTW, how's the knee doing?

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

My new Icon is way over half covered with my long Alpine weekend. A couple days at Squaw, and the Mammoth trip will be free.

Quote Originally Posted by Ottime View Post
    Where do you see they have the 1/2 off for other resort pass holders? I was looking and could not find it. Hoping they also go free for 12 and under like they did last spring. Want to get the family out there.
    Was on the *deals and packages* page.
    Under the Ikon plug, above the military discount.
    Pic of snowboarder in blue.

...Remember, those who think Global Warming is Fake, also think that Adam & Eve were Real...

Quote Originally Posted by otto parts View Post
    any thoughts on a mini date?
    Prob favoring Memorial Day....
    Did this get any traction?I still have one day of Mountain Collective at Mammoth. I'd be up for a camping ski weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

I'm up for a Mem Day weekend road trip. Might as well burn the MC tix.

If it's Memorial Weekend, won't that make Lodging spots more expensive?

Quote Originally Posted by TurxSki View Post
    If it's Memorial Weekend, won't that make Lodging spots more expensive?

Not if camping along the scenic loop (free).
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    Not if camping along the scenic loop (free).
    That’s where you’ll find me and my pups.

Planning on Memorial Day weekend with my youngest and oldest boys. I badly sprained my left ankle so it will most likely be my first days back on the boards.

I might make it down with my boy. Maybe my wife. Likely just out on Sunday. My son loves the gondola and the interpretive center at the top. Hope I don’t spend two hours playing with kinetic sand.

Interesting mix of conditions today. Dust on crust turned to glue on slush. Some fun turns if you find just the right spot. I took a bad header when skis literally just stopped and I face planted...bit of a yard sale actually.

iscariot

Quote Originally Posted by hutash View Post
    Interesting mix of conditions today. Dust on crust turned to glue on slush. Some fun turns if you find just the right spot. I took a bad header when skis literally just stopped and I face planted...bit of a yard sale actually.
    I ended up lapping p1 yesterday. The first couple of turns were somewhat fun, then it got pretty sticky. The new snow was very grabby. Saturday I skied groomers in the am then lapped Gravy in the afternoon, which was fun. Overall it was a good last weekend of the year. The coverage is still good up high if anyone is thinking about going up.

Jong question. Why does Spring snow at Mammoth seem so sticky compared to Utah snow? I typically ski in Utah at seasons end, as the corn just seems better than at Mammoth. What am I doing wrong in looking for the correct conditions? Does Mammoth often not freezing at night fuck the whole corn cycle up and allow the snow to get really sticky or is it just the 50 degree days and rain?
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    Jong question. Why does Spring snow at Mammoth seem so sticky compared to Utah snow? I typically ski in Utah at seasons end, as the corn just seems better than at Mammoth. What am I doing wrong in looking for the correct conditions? Does Mammoth often not freezing at night fuck the whole corn cycle up and allow the snow to get really sticky or is it just the 50 degree days and rain?
    If you are referring to this weekend, its the 1" of new super high moisture content snow we got both Friday and Saturday night that made it sticky. The corn is usually stellar. That said, this weekend was pretty dang fun.

Yes, if it doesn't freeze at night that will f it up, but it has been freezing at night. It was 20 degrees on Friday night.
    He who has the most fun wins!