programm lamb expeditions

hi folks me and my friend wade might do some skiing in alaska all depends on visa
    something from a car and maybe a few heli day Logan Teddy Peak do 30 runs a day for 4 days or so with a heli try to do 2000 m vert at 180 kmh 30 times over in maybe the coldest spot on earth but where you are undisturbed it looks easy verts to 70 or 80 % it looks
    then maybe some stuff with Wade in europe maybe buy a caravan and ski bum if i find a driver
    maybe go with markus to obertauern for a week and maybe a trip on my own and maybe some trips with the local US ski club then maybe some climbing twice a month with a guy who was on Cho Oyu and hall climbing plus I equip my climbing wall with self belay
    my kajaking was coming up but my has no time i got no license WW is 500 km away
    maybe buy lodge in iceland
    see you all later hope to meet you on the slopes link up if so we can plan some stoke
    maybe Kailash Trek with Sampls and maybe island peak with good old dan Mazur wanted to go at christmas but dont get hold of him
    bought motor mountain bike maybe will be some use
    later doodes
    currently do TIT total immersion training drop in iced over huge ton try to stay in as long as possible or swim through our iced over pond in swimshorts
    sure teaches you some to stay cool when it gets cold and cures your inner sizzy try to do 100 or so this winter but always chicken shit
    founded MIA another girly thing Missing In Action the freeride faction the freedom reaction - our answer to big gouvernment ! hike with me yellin dont hike rates making me poor ! get off your ass !

"You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning".

-Scottish Proverb

O'Bernhard? Have you returned?
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

TITs

I plan to do a big number if TITs today swim in the pond try to stay in for as long as possible - see where my physiological and psychological limit is. Today I want to find out.

"You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning".

-Scottish Proverb

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    O'Bernhard? Have you returned?
    Lulz, I memba that retard !
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Once we concluded he simply fed a post through google translate 3 or 4 times until it was unintelligible garbage, he went away. He must be bored at home in mom's basement during thanksgiving?
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.