Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    Good info thanks. Did ahab hymasa Jackson's last fall. Jackson's is fucking gnar.

Today will be my first time doing portal and then second porc ride tomorrow with a buddy. Then jetting over to St.George and hoping to find a decent camp spot in the dark on a Friday night.

N. Klon pretty much totally full last night but I found one of the last spots.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    We're in Hurricane now, and FYI, there's a large race scheduled at the JEM trails on Saturday. Trail and many of the campgrounds are being closed on Fri through Sat. By Sat late day, should be able to get in here and find camp site.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    We're in Hurricane now, and FYI, there's a large race scheduled at the JEM trails on Saturday. Trail and many of the campgrounds are being closed on Fri through Sat. By Sat late day, should be able to get in here and find camp site.
    I'd heard BLM was going to "clean up" the dispersed camping near JEM and on Gooseberry so that you can only camp in designated dispersed camping sites. Did they finally do that? Haven't been out there in 3-4 yrs.

Quote Originally Posted by evdog View Post
    I'd heard BLM was going to "clean up" the dispersed camping near JEM and on Gooseberry so that you can only camp in designated dispersed camping sites. Did they finally do that? Haven't been out there in 3-4 yrs.
    JEM area camping is now designated as Dispersed, and there are some shitters. Gooseberry not so much- there's a ton of spots off the main road all the way to the point, depending on your risk tolerance with the road, which is not bad up to the Windmill. We spent Thanksgiving up on Gooseberry, so that's the most recent beta I have. Next favorite camping is up on the mesa at Guacamole. So pretty, and they worked on the road, but you don't want to be up there if it's rainy.

^Guacx2
    "If we can't bring the mountain to the party, let's bring the PARTY to the MOUNTAIN!"

Thanks BFD, that's great info.

https://www.americansouthwest.net/ut...omb-ridge.html
    Deb Haaland is there today, shitters should still be fairly clean and well stocked when you get there.
    off your knees Louie

Sick!
    “I really lack the words to compliment myself today.” - Alberto Tomba