FS: Thinktank Urban Disguise V60 Laptop Bag/Camera Bag

$95 clear to me after PayPal & shipping. New condition.
    Local pickup in CO Front Range - Denver/Boulder/Ft. Collins, & Summit County during ski season.

Best I can tell, ThinkTank no longer makes laptop/camera bags, so if you've been looking for one, then this is your bag. This bag is v2.0. They made a v3.0 which had minor differences (see below for minor differences - v2.0 vs. v3.0). The last price I saw at B&H Photo for the v3.0 was $290.

This Urban Disguise (laptop bag) is in brand new condition. The only time it's been out of the house is for the photos taken below on the front porch. If you're interested in this bag, make me a fair offer and it's yours.

This is a great bag for fliers who travel with photo gear and
    17" laptops. This bag fits my 5 year old, 17" Sony VAIO, and they were thicker back then than 17-inchers are today.

I've taken to using a backpack computer bag and stuffing an M4/3 body with two lenses when I travel by plane, so this bag has languished in my non-smoking house.

If you're reading this, you likely know that ThinkTank bags are designed for pros - even coming with its own rain poncho (blue pouch - shown in the photo below). Of course, there's a memory card wallet on a leash (holds 3 SD cards and 4 larger cards, or up to 7 SD cards).

I honestly don't know where you'd fit all of the extra Velcro dividers they give you (shown below). It has an expansion zipper, along with sleeve to slip over the handle of your roller luggage bag (as shown in the photos).

There are more secret compartments in this bag than in the Bat Cave, and frankly, you'd have to be totally OCD to figure out how to best avail yourself of them.

The only changes I can see between this v2.0 and the v3.0 (from the slider photos on the site) are:

• Zipper pulls: v2.0 has small plastic tabs. v3.0 has larger leather tabs.
    • The key ring holder on the 2.0 is a Velcro tab at the end of a nylon strip instead of a metal clip on the 3.0
    • The v2.0 doesn't have the Sound Silencer (somehow, this disables the Velcro on the flap so you don't make noise inside the opera house)
    • It looks as if the v3.0 has a leather trim strip/accent above the horizontal zipper on the outer front flap. The v2.0 does not.

Thanks for looking (scroll down for photos),
    Thom

Last edited by galibier_numero_un; 11-10-2019 at 12:28 AM.
    Galibier Design
    crafting technology in service of music

This is a good deal on an excellent camera bag! If I didn't already have so many bags I'd be all over it.

Up we go ...
    Galibier Design

Bump
    Galibier Design

You know that you could sell this and your other bag in 2 minutes on reddit?

https://www.reddit.com/r/photomarket/

Follow the rules though. Like here.

What backpack computer bag are you currently using?
    'To quote my bro
    "We're not K2. We're a bunch of maggots running one press at full steam building killer fukkin skis and putting smiles on our friends' faces." ' - skifishbum '08

"Adios Hugh you asshole" - Ghostofcarl '14

believe...

Quote Originally Posted by BaNosser View Post
    What backpack computer bag are you currently using?
    I've been traveling light, with an Oly OM-D E-M1 body in a neoprene sock, along with either the 12-40 or a couple of primes - this, in a computer backpack.
    Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    You know that you could sell this and your other bag in 2 minutes on reddit?

https://www.reddit.com/r/photomarket/

Follow the rules though. Like here.
    Thanks, maybe I'll jump in there.

... Thom
    Galibier Design