Page 58 of 107 FirstFirst ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,450 of 2656
    During a workout last week, I was trying to watch Suicide Squad on my laptop while Zwifting on a larger external monitor, and people kept attacking while I was watching the movie. So I missed half the movie, but saw enough I'll never want to watch it again. (I mean, you're probably wondering why I wanted to watch it in the first place -- other than Margot Robbie and a great trailer, it doesn't have much going for it.) Maybe multitasking with Zwift+movies is not the way to go.

Prolly out this evening y'all, catch you on the next one maybe. It's high 50s and dry here in Goldentown, gonna go play bikes outside on some rocks.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_pdx View Post
    During a workout last week, I was trying to watch Suicide Squad on my laptop while Zwifting on a larger external monitor, and people kept attacking while I was watching the movie. So I missed half the movie, but saw enough I'll never want to watch it again. (I mean, you're probably wondering why I wanted to watch it in the first place -- other than Margot Robbie and a great trailer, it doesn't have much going for it.) Maybe multitasking with Zwift+movies is not the way to go.
    Yeah, that flick and the followup are both pretty bad... and I tend to like pretty fucking bad movies but these were exceptionally bad. Generally if there's a movie I want to see and it's not on Netflix or Prime, I'll just buy it from Amazon or Apple thinking "well renting it is $4-5 and owning it is only like $10, so I can re-watch it in a year or whatever" and FKNA... I have yet to re-watch Suicide Squad after buying it 6 years ago. I should delete it. Fucking horrible movie. Even Jared Leto couldn't salvage that hot garbage.
    The older I get, the faster I was.

Punch it, Chewie.

Damn he seems cool.

Thought you guys might get a kick out of this. Somebody made a site to add Zwift badges and graphics to your real-life photos.
    https://zwiftirl.com/

Mine from bikepacking the Wild West Route for a week last year.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ZwiftIRL.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	743.6 KB 
ID:	364463

That is sick!
    crab in my shoe mouth

Wait...there are bikepacking routes on Zwift? Do they make your bike a virtual 60-70 pounds?

Never mind, I actually went and *read* the thread...
    Last edited by rideit; 02-23-2021 at 09:46 AM.

Okay that's pretty silly, but also pretty dope...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Deer-Creek-Loop-ZwiftIRL.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	822.1 KB 
ID:	364470

Punch it, Chewie.

Damn he seems cool.

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    Wait...there are bikepacking routes on Zwift? Do they make your bike a virtual 60-70 pounds?

Attachment 364473
    Last edited by Full Trucker; 02-23-2021 at 09:11 AM.

Punch it, Chewie.

Damn he seems cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Iowagriz View Post
    Thought you guys might get a kick out of this. Somebody made a site to add Zwift badges and graphics to your real-life photos.

Mine from bikepacking the Wild West Route for a week last year.Click image for larger version. 

That trail looks ridiculous!

Here's some distraction for those long zwift sessions;

Thumbs up

Ok that's pretty cool...

Name:	JC HH Up ZwiftIRL.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	872.9 KB 
ID:	364479

So cool

Name:	Image1614098613.750986.jpg 
Size:	902.4 KB 
ID:	364480
    crab in my shoe mouth

Name:	Image1614099192.550681.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	686.4 KB 
ID:	364481
    crab in my shoe mouth

Quote Originally Posted by Iowagriz View Post

Haha yes thank you I’ll get some mileage outta this

Quote Originally Posted by dan_pdx View Post
    Works great with the workouts on Erg mode though...

Any tips on finding late join stuff on the app? I like to jump into whatever group rides are going on whenever I get a time gap to ride and typically look on the upper right corner of the computer screen and join stuff already started so I don't have to wait but cant' ever figure out how to find this stuff on the companion app so I can actually see what it is.

For example this morning I jumped in to one ride that had 30 minutes left but wanted to late join another ride right after I finished since ride 1 had a "race/sprint" lap at the end I wanted to do. The join link for the next ride disappeared after its start time, even though it allowed late join up to 30 mins after start. Due to this, I couldn't join when I finished the first ride, had to save and close zwift and then open back up to late join that next ride. And you know this takes a really long time to boot back up and get going again on a PC.

There has to be a better way to do this?? I actually joined a third ride for the last 10 minutes of my session but did it with 1 minute to go in ride 2 so the same thing wouldn't happen again.

I looked through all the filters on the companion app and can't find rides that have already started.

Some late joiners and early departures.

Name:	IMG_8378.JPG 
Size:	496.6 KB 
ID:	364572
    VTskibum (M.P.) early leaver
    Dee Hubbs (D.H.) fell off the back, went for early dinner, sorry
    huckbucket (PMJ)
    Merlyn (S.S.)
    Wendigo
    grmountainman (G.R.)
    justcuz (K.R.)

Any other late joiners? Did I miss anything great on lap 2 and 3?

Did the Thursday invite go out?
    crab in my shoe mouth

Dee you weren't there AGAIN! I rushed to get on at 8, few minutes in knocked my water off my little table, hopped off picked it up, sprinted back to the group and about a minute later my wife walks down to the pain cave with just a towel on and asks me to quit my ride.... unfortunately it wasn't for anything fun. In the ~10 minutes since I left wife/kids to go ride, my son caused enough trouble that I had to quite to go deal with that for the last hour.

Oh well got out for a little local bushwhack on my marquette backcountry ski setup this afternoon in an area I'd been looking at lately.

other than me faaaaaaaaaaading.... nope. I did take a screen shot though when we were done our 2nd lap. someone was inquiring into the time per lap - 1 and 2 tonight were about 16min each - felt about average, maybe a tad heavy. also, i thought i took 5 screenshots but only 3 saved.. hmm.

Name:	zwift feb 23.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	632.0 KB 
ID:	364574

Zwift, TR, Sufferfest etc

I was seriously not there?
    I thought you guys were joking with me?
    I fell off the back, like 3 seconds and could not catch up even when the draft said 2 meters.
    I’m invisible and not getting the draft?

you were at the start but never saw you after. no chat from you showed up either.
    GR - i was hoping you could grab the wheel when we came by, but speeds definitely looked a bit mismatched for that!

I’m seriously asking? I’ll put a ticket in to Zwift help.

scratch that - i only saw your chat prior to the start. you were gone for the entire ride

Quote Originally Posted by wendigo View Post
    you were at the start but never saw you after. no chat from you showed up either.
    GR - i was hoping you could grab the wheel when we came by, but speeds definitely looked a bit mismatched for that!
    I did a full lap and couldn’t hold on.
    Something is wrong. I’ll put in a ticket.

Butta: Thursday invite just went out.

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Hubbs View Post

Huck: Thursday invite just went out.
    That was Buttah asking. I have a work conflict on Thurs so won't be there.

Justcuz pushing me to the line. Thanks. That hurt guuuuud.

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Hubbs View Post

Huck: Thursday invite just went out.
    Oh you really WERE a ghost! Creepy.

Thanks for the wheel thought - all good 😎