Page 76 of 107 FirstFirst ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,900 of 2656
    out for the rest of the month - currently at cabin where it is snowing, then a few weeks remote work

out too. back later april.

70* and dry trails, think I’m done indoors for the season. Rode solo at lunch and again w my 8 y/o daughter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zwift, TR, Sufferfest etc

4 of us tonight.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8802.JPG 
Views:	22 
Size:	1.21 MB 
ID:	370658
    - Falcon (J.F.) was a new joiner to the TGR meetups
    - The Suit (F.S.)
    - Dee Hubbs l, who yo-yoed with no trainer resistance (or severe lag) until he blew up on lap3
    - DPDX (who’s signal only drops before the leg snapper, and he always rejoins at the bottom of the hill)

See ya Thursday.
    Last edited by Dee Hubbs; 04-06-2021 at 08:17 PM.

FTP increase thanks to trying to keep up with you guys. Looking forward to next week

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon3 View Post
    FTP increase thanks to trying to keep up with you guys. Looking forward to next week
    Blessing and a curse.
    The older I get, the faster I was.

Punch it, Chewie.

Damn he seems cool.

We started our Tuesday night training races this evening. Zwift helped. A lot. I'm out till probably fall sometime. Have fun boys.

https://gvccracing.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Hubbs View Post
    - DPDX (who’s signal only drops before the leg snapper, and he always rejoins at the bottom of the hill)
    I know! It's...mysterious, don't you think?

Falcon, I upped my FTP tonight too. I keep pulling out the feather on the last climb, but it doesn't help me that much, you and F. Slaughter pulled me back in in a hurry.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_pdx View Post
    I know! It's...mysterious, don't you think?

Falcon, I upped my FTP tonight too. I keep pulling out the feather on the last climb, but it doesn't help me that much, you and F. Slaughter pulled me back in in a hurry.
    Dude, you fuckin' smashed it on that climb. It was all I could do to keep you close. I only caught back on because I kept pushing all the way over the top and onto the downhill.

4 of us tonight.
    - Falcon (J.F.) was a new joiner to the TGR meetups
    - The Suit (F.S.)
    - Dee Hubbs l, who yo-yoed with no trainer resistance (or severe lag) until he blew up on lap3
    Bummer. I joined about 3 mins late because of more Bluetooth issues and I wasn't able to catch the group. Hope to join and ride with everyone soon.

Quote Originally Posted by fool View Post
    Bummer. I joined about 3 mins late because of more Bluetooth issues and I wasn't able to catch the group. Hope to join and ride with everyone soon.
    If you had quit and rejoined it would have put you right i the middle of the pack. I saw you on the screen at one point, but it said you were 15 minutes AHEAD of us? I assumed it was a glitch.
    You can always late join up to 30 minutes after the start time. And a late joiner should get put right into the middle of the pack. So make sure your sensors are working and you are moving properly and late join (rejoin) right into the pack.

Question- how do you join a race start pen when it opens and then leave and go ride elsewhere for warm up while still maintaining your position in the pen? I think this is possible yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    Question- how do you join a race start pen when it opens and then leave and go ride elsewhere for warm up while still maintaining your position in the pen? I think this is possible yeah?
    Join the event and get a good place place on the starting grid in the start pen, you can then exit the event and quit Zwift, join Zwift again and go for a ride, and then join the event last second , you will retain your original grid position.

awesome Thanks Dee - that's a helpful video. I need all the help I can get if I'm gonna be in any true races

If you had quit and rejoined it would have put you right i the middle of the pack. I saw you on the screen at one point, but it said you were 15 minutes AHEAD of us? I assumed it was a glitch.
    You can always late join up to 30 minutes after the start time. And a late joiner should get put right into the middle of the pack. So make sure your sensors are working and you are moving properly and late join (rejoin) right into the pack.
    I definitely did not know that - thanks, Dee! I'll do that next time.

No takers tonight.
    I quit once the meetup started. I’ll ride a TOW ride instead SL for double XP.
    Sorry if someone showed up late to an empty meetup.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8818.JPG 
Views:	32 
Size:	1.16 MB 
ID:	370905
    I’ll try next week April 13 and 15th.
    Should I try 3 more weeks until End of April (29th)?

I'm planning on making Tuesday. Wouldn't want to ride with actual 3D people or anything.

I should be on for Tuesday as well, might be a little late depending on work schedule

Next week's weather looks better for riding indoors... today I'm headed to ride dry dirt.
    The older I get, the faster I was.

Punch it, Chewie.

Damn he seems cool.

Sorry Dee I had to go to work today. Til the end of April sounds appropriate.

We are a long ways away from dry dirt here unfortunately...

I got my second Covid shot this afternoon, so I rode the short TOW in the morning instead.

I'll try to make next week's rides for sure. I'd expect to make a few more in April.

Great, thanks for the responses.

Sorry Dee I had to go to work today. Til the end of April sounds appropriate.

We are a long ways away from dry dirt here unfortunately...
    Come on with the drama. -27. Whatever. The high is all the way up to -7.

Still not cold enough for biking pants, by the way.

This time of year anything warmer than -15 feels too warm for outdoor exercise

(but to be fair in October -5 feels way too cold to go outside)

The problem is that our piles of snow are not going anywhere with these temps. But the snow is just like sugar so the skiing isn’t great either. Our mud season needs to start ASAP or I’ll be on zwift into June.

This time of year anything warmer than -15 feels too warm for outdoor exercise

(but to be fair in October -5 feels way too cold to go outside)

The problem is that our piles of snow are not going anywhere with these temps. But the snow is just like sugar so the skiing isn’t great either. Our mud season needs to start ASAP or I’ll be on zwift into June.
    Where the heck are you?! I thought he was bad here with 5deg this am . We still 6 weeks from any real dirt . Sure the ski hill is open through end of may , but I’m ready for summer ...