Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I like it. If there are any weird Ďcalibrationí issues, I havenít noticed. I just get on and ride.

Itís all about a good workout; if Iím sweating, I donít give a shit how accurate the metrics are.

I had a fluid trainer, and found it to be so damn boring; this is a major improvement.

Today only! 12/4/18

A month of Sufferfest for $1 Code SUFF41
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

I like it! Thanks for sharing.

I am new to the bicycle world. Would like to purchase a trainer. Am looking at the CycleOps Fluid 2 trainer. Do I need anything other than a powercal to be able to use Zwift? Noticed the Powercal did not get that great a review. Is there a better product out there or other set ups I should look at?
    Thank's
    off your knees Louie

If it's in your pricerange, BFD, this is what I would get if I were buying one right now:
    https://www.backcountry.com/wahoo-fi...-power-trainer

I have an older Kurt Kinetic. It's reliable and works. But I'd rather have a wheel-off trainer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Hemingway View Post
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.

I like my wheel-on Kinetic Rock and Roll because of real bike feel. Do any of the wheel-off options have the left/right swing motion or are they all locked down? I know they are better in the long run.

After 8 hours of Zwifting in the last 10 days my rear tire is definitely worse for wear. Need to get one of those trainer tires...

Not aware of any that rock like the Kinetic. But I haven't looked that hard either.

Avoiding the trainer tire (or separate wheel) is a big plus, IMO. Makes the higher cost of the direct drive a bit easier to swallow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Hemingway View Post
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.